Reviews for An Intelligent Dance Fic
serenityselena chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
humorous story...

love re-reading it _
Becky D Studio chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
"Only bad enough for you to ruin a shirt, waste a mouthful of soda and

help put a small tree into a landfill."

my fav line in the whole Story! I loved the story, especially how it ended ;)
2d2la chapter 1 . 12/12/2007
Hahahaha the ''Hokey Pokey'' dance lol As soon as I saw the "You put your right foot in" I just cracked up laughing, I couldn't help myself! Unfortunately for me though, I have such a loud laugh that it would raise the dead! And so I ended up waking up my dad, he wasn't too happy considering it was 3 in the morning lol Great fic! It had me laughing from start to finish! Absolutely loved the ending, good on ya Usagi!
FuturePrincess chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
LOL! I seriously did laugh out loud at the last part & the part about teaching her to freak dance lol- the immortal words of mr. gaye, lets et it on hehehehehe so funny!
Kazima Kuwabara chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
I must have red this story a hundred times over, and memorized these conversations, and looked through old music tapes we have before I was able to come up with a good enough review. Your work is inspiring. You write the most beautiful things, and it's refreshing when something wonderful flows from hand to paper. I myself want to be a great write and honest when i get to college and begin with "real life," or whatever I call it. And this work had been the mot compelling thing I have ever read. I have read a lot of your other works too, but I don't know if I reviewed them.

One reason I didn't review is because I wanted to leave you a good one and not one written in code, and l33t even if that is my style sometimes. I wanted to let you know-oh gosh time to get corny-you inspire me and even though I've never dared to write a sailor moon fic, you get me thinking that with my own work I want to be just this good.

Now that I feel like I've written something that's stalker worthy, or just plane creepy I'll just press that Submit review button while I inwardly root you on.
elianthos chapter 1 . 1/23/2006
I totally agree with Merry Faerie-chan. You're one of the best SM Authors here, and this is a faboulous fic: it'sweet, it's humourous, it's sexy in a subtle way, it has Marvin Gaye *.*

You'd deserve tons of reviews. Me gusta muchisimo!
l-Steph-chan-l chapter 1 . 4/27/2005
D
Merry Faerie chapter 1 . 8/21/2004
OMG I cannot believe you don't have more reviews than this! I love the way you write and this was a great fic. Very funny, witty, and full of the oh-so-lovable waff! Keep it up!

Merry Faerie
VenusWillow chapter 1 . 4/21/2004
I loved this story. Great job!