Reviews for Illusion
GraphicsChyk chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
Wow. That was very deep and powerful.
Terri chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
This is really sweet and well written!
Becky D Studio chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
'Very different for me. No jokes, no witty/naughty repoitore. Hope it worked, and

that everyone enjoyed this little peek at the more serious side of me. I have one!'

It was a different one from you but it was absolutely beautifully gorgeous! Awesome Job!
Must-Love Moony chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
Awsome
moonangel1 chapter 1 . 3/3/2006
Oops. I feel a bit guilty for not reviewing this since I put it on my favorite's list way back when. I always love your stories and you always nail your comedic fics. But what's really amazing is that the few times you've tried drama you completely blew your readers away. So, uh, keep up the good work?
elianthos chapter 1 . 11/15/2005
It's beautiful.

All your stories are, actually *starry eyes*.

When you are serious and sad, as well as when you're humourous and naughty, you always write quality stories. *bows*
l-Steph-chan-l chapter 1 . 4/27/2005
you're right, this is quite different than most of your works...but i like it no less than the others ;D

wonderful. _b
StarMajesty chapter 1 . 8/2/2004
Err... I like it, but then I don't like it. Very straightforward piece which I feel could've emphasized a more romantic aspect... or something. .
Teri chapter 1 . 5/18/2004
I love this story! When I first read it on , I was in awe of its beauty! It is so sweet! Keep up the good work Cori-chan! :)
Ren chapter 1 . 4/21/2004
Your story is wonderfull! I have never seen anything like it. You capture everything so well it's just hard 2 explain. Wonderfull story!
KatinkaV chapter 1 . 4/21/2004
Good, very good.
Maybe you should let your deep side out more often.