Reviews for A Rejected Soul
Guest chapter 6 . 9/5/2014
Please... Continue I want harry Ginny together
gyphsy chapter 6 . 1/13/2011
not sure where you're going with this, but i think it has potential
Vixx-Hyuk93 chapter 6 . 5/18/2010
love it D

hope you update soon its been years
knightmagic chapter 6 . 7/20/2008
The end of what week...what YEAR? I think 4 years is about long enough to call this story abandonded, don't you?

I just hate it when I don't look at the dates before I get involved in a story...my bad!
Megan chapter 6 . 2/9/2008
i hate it when authors dont update.
Beth5572 chapter 6 . 1/8/2007
I would love to see want you write next.

Terri
A New Found Fan chapter 1 . 9/29/2006
It's been almost two years...I love this story...please update?
personthingy chapter 6 . 5/9/2005
Ok, I had to look everywhere to find this story. I love it so much. Please update. :)
SpellMasters chapter 6 . 4/27/2005
Hey, this is a great story. I can't wait for more to come, please keep it up.
Shuriell chapter 6 . 2/13/2005
Ohkay.

I think everyone agrees with me if i say that Tinks is an asshole, (Righteus badmouthing doesnt really count as badmouthing) who cant even read dates correctly.

But even if the time is not in accordance with his thinking, I also would like to beg (and crawl and whatever more) you for a new chapter.

You probably have your hands plenty of full with school and such, but please consider an update. This story rates a 9/10 on my scale and is in the top 10 of the "Please let there be an update today" charts in my favourites and with about 200-250 storys there that is saying something. But i digress.

This story just has soo much potential I relly wish I would have been able to write as well as you when i was your age. (sounds drastic as i am only 21).

So I beg you again, please.

Shuriell-RibaldCorello
Tinks chapter 6 . 2/11/2005
I AM NOT IN A GOOD MOOD!

THE LAST TIME YOU UPDATED WAS OVER A YEAR AGO!

YOU MUST BE BRAIN DEAD!

YOU JUST LOST A READER!1

AND I AM GOING TO SHUN YOUR NAME WHEN EVER I CAN YOU YOU - SCREW IT IM NOT SWEARING!
amy chapter 2 . 2/9/2005
great i loved it
Ellar Shadow Raven chapter 6 . 1/2/2005
interesting story.

You have a good plot although at times it can be a little confusing, though you manage to clear it up later.

Update soon

by the way, if you want a beta-reader just email me at fallen_shadow1
Lil Miss Potter chapter 6 . 12/7/2004
o! i cant wait to see harry's acting. so is dumbledore going to help or what? and why did he condem him at the time if he wasnt sure. harrys right, it was v. ooc of him.

cant wait for the next chappie

kate xx
Sasinak chapter 4 . 12/1/2004
Jumping bake-beans! Up date.