Reviews for Where Angels Fear To Tread
ttfn.tahtahfornow chapter 2 . 12/22/2006

HE'S FREE.

I really like how he recognized Peter- good story.

]
ttfn.tahtahfornow chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
Wow- such good writing!

"A place where angels fear to tread."

I love that line.

And the way you describe Sirius' 'epiphany'- how he realizes he's innocent, and they can't take that thought from him...

Great.

I love it!

]
Kat Malfoy chapter 2 . 9/8/2006
This chapter was even better than the last. More action in it and action is always good. Good on him too for figuring a way out of there. Innocent or not, the perseverance it outstanding.

Another great read.
Kat Malfoy chapter 1 . 9/8/2006
Aw, poor Sirius. I always did like him, although more before I found out what he did to poor Sevvy when he was a school. Dying kind of made up for that though. Good story, sad too, though that is what you were going for, hey?
misk chapter 2 . 10/13/2004
Ditto for last review. Awesome!

~misk~
misk chapter 1 . 10/13/2004
Hello Helen!

Ii do know who you are... even if it took me a while to figure it out out. :)

Cool story, had no idea you were so good at this, im jealous.

Your writing is just, perfect- id think it was JK rowling writing it.

I hope you take that as a compliment.

~misk~
ellennar chapter 1 . 7/3/2004
Poor Sirius! I really do love and admire your writing style. Blast Dumbledor (sp?) he's rapidly replacing Yoda for my most annoying character award. Actually on second thought Dumbledor is willing to accept and feel remorse for his mistakes. Ok Yoda remains firmly at number one.
Qult chapter 1 . 6/4/2004
O.K here's the deal, this story is extremely well writen, it was much better than any of the other stoies I read... and here comes the dreaded word... but, you lost my attention. It got boring after a while. 7/10
Artificial Refuge chapter 2 . 6/3/2004
wow! I absolutely loved this, very effective descriptions, you really captured the character. And go Sirius! Yay! But honestly, you're a great writer! keep it up, loved your Mercedes Lackay stuff too, see ya later
Stefen chapter 2 . 5/26/2004
Cool. That was very cool! I liked the PoV. I may be slightly biased as I think Sirius is the coolest character in the hp books but hey! Good story
darthelwig chapter 2 . 5/24/2004
Wonderful story! You truly seemed to capture the essence of his character- the things driving him and the way he thinks. I also liked the way the chapters started so similarly- it really drove the point home about thr drudgery of his existence, where every day was the same old torture. Great job!
Katie Pearce chapter 1 . 5/19/2004
That was awesome! Your a really great writer! I like the way you heve written it in two perspectives its really great! I'm in love with it! When are you posting your next one i'm really loking forward to it! Well done ! Your big vocab really makes me have to think! lol!
peachfreak chapter 1 . 5/10/2004
likedit, but not as much as before the dawn
Savvyness chapter 2 . 5/5/2004
Even more emotion well blended. I didn't think it was possible.
Very, very good.
Savvyness chapter 1 . 5/5/2004
Oh, creepy. Nice emotions showing.