Reviews for Just desserts
CuteVampireCollie chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
Hee, this was cute! Although Seto was being a bit emotionally stupid at the beginning, but that's Seto for you. XD
Kitty Caesar chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
Slight OOC? Yes

Really funny? OMG YES! XD
FireKai chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
Very cute fic. The ending was really good.
Yami'sPrincess4 chapter 1 . 5/20/2006
Cute.
Ele Goddess of Elements chapter 1 . 10/16/2005
lol! that wuz cute.

Ele-chan
WhiteLightning chapter 1 . 11/2/2004
Oh, my! You must have had a LOT of chocolate when you wrote this! But it's was really funny, and really awsome.
Alian lost chapter 1 . 9/10/2004
*google eyes* me likes!
anaraz chapter 1 . 9/5/2004
sweet
reveiwer chapter 1 . 4/26/2004
How much sugar did you eat?
Drowned-in-Blood chapter 1 . 4/24/2004
So cute! And YUMMY! **drools** So ADORABLE!I must MUST get started on a new fic!I really really loved it!
Keira of the Yamamoto tribe chapter 1 . 4/24/2004
What ever was in that chocolate, I'd like some if it makes you write like that. This story was so cute, just like a marshmallow: fluffy, sweet and light. A great one-shot.
DarkShadowFlame chapter 1 . 4/23/2004
::blinks:: Wow, that's eerie. I *just* finished writing a scene in this new fic of mine where Malik hands Ryou a jar of chocolate sauce for, basically, the same purpose. But for Bakura, obviously. ('obviously', seeing as how this is *me*)
I said I wanted chocolate in my last review, didn't I? (For the M/S one) I'm still hoping it went through. The review screen went kinda blank. Anyway, the point is: I WANT CHOCOLATE! ...plain chocolate, not with a Joey. Although I probably wouldn't say *no* if I got offered that. I'd tie him up and tickle him until he confessed his undying love for Seto.
...no more comments. I have to run anyway. But this was FANTASTIC!
DSF
HikariChang chapter 1 . 4/22/2004
::squeals:: THAT WAS SO ::drools:: ::giggles:: :: faints:: _..::sho sleep:: that was great ] harhar continue more nehneh
Lethe Seraph chapter 1 . 4/22/2004
Awesome...! I would be speechless, but for my squealing in delight... in my limited Japanese. XD So, I'm speaking, but incoherently. Ph33r.
You rock. I love you. ::heart::
Suppis Tenshi chapter 1 . 4/22/2004
so sweet!
Keep these little cute fics coming, they make the day brighter!
_