Reviews for See no Evil
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 5 . 5/1/2014
I want to wring Ino's skinny neck for invading Naruto like that, even if it was a plausible way for everyone to find out.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 4 . 5/1/2014
Much of this was funny, the flow could still use a little work, but I liked your explanations of how Naruto "sees"
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
The fight scene was extremely incoherent, and I had to read the scene in the hospital several times before I figured out what was going on. The story idea is great, it just needs someone to help with the flow.
Roxassharp chapter 15 . 10/31/2013
Really hoping for more
ncarter1991 chapter 15 . 8/19/2013
I really like this story. Can't wait for more3
Amazing Salmon chapter 15 . 4/11/2013
I don't care if it's been 8 years. Fucking update man. I, no, we love it!
kiki2222 chapter 15 . 11/23/2012
Are you going to finish this story or not?:/
Queen Kasumi of Fire chapter 15 . 11/2/2012
lovely story! i want you to write more!
StarscreamXBumbleBee1243 chapter 15 . 10/26/2012
:) i like it. when will you finish it? this was really good!
Anna chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
Your rhyming sucks. most of them don't even rhyme
SunshineTakara chapter 15 . 5/10/2012
Oh! They finally become companion huh! *blush*
raindownchaos chapter 15 . 2/26/2012
yay i really like it like ive always said sasuke is only tolerable when hes with naruto
DeathByDarkness13 chapter 15 . 11/10/2011
Bro, you don't have even have to update, this story is amazing as it is :D

This was the first long chapter story that I committed myself too lol. I loved how you switched it up because in most stories for the two boys Sasuke is the one going blind, but I like how you changed it up with Naruto becoming blind. Tho it was sad.. XD

I loved the last chapter and how you ended it off with Sasuke saying "Naruto.. you don't have to tell me anything." So cute :3

Loved it.
Emo Dragon 7 chapter 15 . 9/3/2011
Your idea on Naruto being blind is fantastic. Exciting to see what Sasuke decides to do. Is he really going to just go and screw Naru? So many questions.
KagomeGirl021 chapter 15 . 5/26/2011
when will you update this fic? its been well over 5 years now since the last update and i reaaaaallly wanna know what happens next. Sasuke and naruto are so cute togther. Please PLEASE update or adopt this out so it can be finished and let us know who adopts it if you decide to. if not PLEASe UPDATE!