Reviews for A Japanese Tale
ImCutePoison chapter 4 . 3/21/2010
Im sad because I saw that this was updated 6 years before and that there is maybe no hope to see the end of the story.. and I really want to see it. But Im glad that at least in the last chapter actually something happened - they kissed. Good job.

P.S. If you ever re-consider continuing the story please notify me.
Esoteric Memories chapter 4 . 2/18/2008
this is a beautiful story. it's probably dead by now, but homage must be paid where it is due -
sei mong chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
is this story dead? please don't let it be dead. its such a refreshing idea.
suicide bomber chapter 4 . 7/1/2006
This is so sweet!

"Because I don't think you're stupid, Ino."

Hehehs! Oh man, subtle fluff or what? -_-" (Oh and.. I've been feeling that this whole thing lacks something, the feel of it, I'm not sure.. but I liked if there is a title for the chapters? Gives it more life, I suppose.. _ ")

Anyways, good job!
Lynlyn-maru chapter 4 . 3/7/2006
You write so well! This is a beautiful story. I love it! Please keep going, I'm really looking foreward to your update.
Aralka chapter 4 . 3/5/2006
Is it completed or are there going to be more chapters? anyways, you did a great job! I like the way you potrayed Shikamaru and Ino. Very well done!

*adding to fav*
Mistress DragonFlame chapter 4 . 8/8/2005
I don't think I see the point of first person, but it's a good story non-the-less.
Rachel chapter 4 . 5/10/2005
Aww. So kawaii. You must update
768476 chapter 4 . 4/10/2005
Wahh! This is so beautifully written! I love the style you are using! (Is it 2nd person? I always forget which is which) and the plot is looking really good! Keep up the good work!
Kaka-C chapter 4 . 9/7/2004
Ooh. Cool portrayal of Shikamaru _~

The second-person style of writing is different... pretty well done :) hope you continue it soon!
Aryanne chapter 4 . 8/21/2004
Aw. I loved the ending. Is it an ending? Doesn't matter. /sigh/ It was great. Yeah, I'm a sap and a romantic at heart.
Aryanne chapter 3 . 8/21/2004
Now I'm feeling lonely! Wah!

Great job.
Aryanne chapter 2 . 8/21/2004
You always leave me with something to think about. OKay, so maybe always is stretching it because this is only the second chapter. But still, I'm thinking.
Aryanne chapter 1 . 8/21/2004
“The greatest thing you can do for love
trickmaster chapter 4 . 7/21/2004
aw-i like this story a lot

its so sweet and you do a good job

keep it up!