Reviews for Bumps on the Road
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Cute story :)
mendibends chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
ireally like drabbles. thanx! :) i also love silver pair ;)
RebeccasanFujiEijiLVR chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
aww this is nice. i'll take care of jiroh or atobe.
Akazy chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
aww! wat a cute fic! Jirou's just too cute! i love it how Shishido's takin' care of him!
Ashii78 chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
Aw... And Shishido watches over Jirou. This fic is cute. Read it a long while ago and forgot to review.. So yeah... Nice job!

Wolf
Sora Fx chapter 1 . 7/4/2007
This is cute And I was relieved when you said Shishi and Tori are believed to be together, because I love them too.
merissala chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
that's was cute. you made me laugh! :D:D i loike it. its adorable how shishido is the one taking care of him. :D make another
pinksnow chapter 1 . 11/6/2006
lol!too cute!
Ulat Bulu chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
Whoa, Shishido being kind...? But what he did was cute. :)
yeaka chapter 1 . 9/14/2004
_ cuteness! original idea, too.. i don't usually read drabble, but this was very lovely _!
hakkai-san chapter 1 . 4/24/2004
aww...kawaii ne. so cute. i like shishido being pictured as a mother hen, despite the fact he's kind of hot-tempered. aww...i cant help but to gush at the kawaiiness of this fic. yea!
Wai - Aki chapter 1 . 4/23/2004
That's so adorable! *glomps Jirou* I love your Shishido, he's so sweet. And yes, Shishido and Ohtori belong together. *waves ToriShishi banner*
Officially Retired from Fanfic chapter 1 . 4/22/2004
heh. I like it.
digital rhythm chapter 1 . 4/21/2004
HAHAHA. Mother of Hyotei, indeed xD Incredibly cuute.. do I sense Ohtori being jealous there? XD
Guest chapter 1 . 4/21/2004
SO CUTE! i can just imagine shishi doing that. acting like mother-hen. MOTHER OF HYOTEI! hahahaha! good job! ja
_