Reviews for Things Fall Apart
Guest chapter 40 . 7/9/2014
Hello! As usual I'm loving this series. I'm not sure how I missed this story. So question... The beginning of this story Aragorn is 10 - how old is he during this and the last chapter? It seems he went from 10 to 20 in the the last chapter (Tolkein said that Aragorn was told at age 20 I believe).
School-Read-Sleep-Routine chapter 77 . 4/26/2014
This was probably the longest fanfiction I've read in this site, and I endured the harsh light of my phone all the way. It was certainly entertaining!
School-Read-Sleep-Routine chapter 76 . 4/26/2014
Glorfindel, how adorable.
School-Read-Sleep-Routine chapter 58 . 4/25/2014
Not sure of what to think of myself after reading the last part.
BlueDorid chapter 77 . 3/10/2014
I know it's been almost 10 years since you finished this story but I just had to drop a review to let you know how much I enjoyed it! Words cannot adequately express how much I adore the backstory you've crafted. I love the relationships between the characters. I especially love Anomen and little Estel.

Glorfindel is actually one of my favorite characters and it's so difficult to find well written fic with him in it, and I was so thrilled that he is featured in a generous portion of this fic.
legolas lover chapter 49 . 4/17/2011
OhShirleyUJest chapter 54 . 3/1/2011
I just had a Voltaire moment when Thranduil said "That wizard has some curious notion that events are moving toward some desirable conclusion and that everything tends toward the best."

Lets see, ridiculously optimistic, came back from "death" in LOTR... Gandalf is Pangloss! AHHHHH! Or, Pangloss is Gandalf.

Sorry, that line just made me ridiculously happy... and made me laugh my way right out of my chair.
OhShirleyUJest chapter 17 . 2/28/2011
I think you meant to type "the wind was driving the rain horizontally" instead of vertically. Vertical would presumably only happen under the ideal conditions of no wind. Horizontal is the wretched sideways rain...
Eiladwyn chapter 77 . 1/3/2011
Hello :) I feel awfully rude for not reviewing before now, but I must say I was engaged in an epic marathon through your amazing series. How on earth do you find time and energy to write not only a great quantity of stories, but also stories of such great quality?

With most of your characters, I find myself laughing hysterically at their antics, or tearing up as they progress through a less enjoyable patch... That really is a testament to your skill as a writer, and I thank you.

Every now and then I find the boundaries pushed a little in the area of Sticking To Canon, but it is not as though the storytelling is diminished in anyway, so congratulations for knowing how to use your artistic license well P

The little allusions to real-life or movie events are great fun to hunt out, scattered as they through your writings. Again, thank you very much for taking the time to write and post this, and thanks to any who have aided you as well! Be well ]
jellebie chapter 71 . 12/14/2009
haha caught another error, although it isn't widely known (somewhere in the HOME volumes i think.

if elves die they could never go to the "Mortal heaven" because they will go to Mandos Halls were they will be reborn when they are ready for it (Glorfindel wasn't an special because he was reborn but because he was allow to sail to middle earth again), so if one elf dies he is sure to see his (elven) friends again in only can take a few thousands years nefore he is reborn (his fea has to be at rest), that was also why the Kinslaying was so grave, because the elves who are slayed by other elves wouldn't be so fast at peace as the other elves.
fantasybookworm08 chapter 75 . 5/9/2009
...Aw...The ending of this chapter made my eyes tear up! That was so sweet!
fantasybookworm08 chapter 68 . 5/9/2009
Lol, I liked the orcs' answer to whether they knew their colors. Sometimes they remind me of toddlers, albeit rather murderous toddlers...Lol.

Anyway, ten chapters to go! This was a very long fanfiction, I believe the longest one I've read, but I love it! D
Wynjara chapter 58 . 4/21/2009
I am a horrible person who often forgets to review, but I absolutely had to mention how much I love the conversations between Edwen Nana and Mithrandir. Oh, the double entendre! It is a glorious thing, even if my mom thinks I'm crazy for laughing hysterically at my computer.
Ohtar Vicky chapter 40 . 3/2/2009
It's so long and so very very amazingly good!

Aragorn seems to grow up alot in this chapter (and some chapters before, i've lost count XD!) and i like how you have made him ask others to call him Aragorn instead of Estel, i always thought that that would be a definate way of signaling that he had grown up.

I think this is a brilliant story so very well done in producing it!

:D V* x
Ne'ith5 chapter 71 . 12/21/2007
Yes Caranlass is a Marysue, she displays extraordinary characteristics and you have given no explanation why she is capable of such feats.

However, I still like the character. Excellent story by the way.