Reviews for Leather and Lace
journey4eva14 chapter 18 . 12/7/2005
love it please continue!

Pureevil230 chapter 18 . 6/7/2005
aww they were sweet, touching, and sad i can't wait to read more. so write more!

EvenAngelsFall22 chapter 18 . 6/5/2005
That was fabulous! You did a wonderful job with paralleling the song with Courtney/Carly's relationship. I could really see how Carly affected Courtney up until she reached her breaking point and then how Courtney had to deal with the aftermath of everything. I loved how even at the memorial, Courtney was still doing damage control with all of Carly's loved ones, but that in the end, she finally got the closure she needed to get on with her own life.

emmalee05 chapter 18 . 5/27/2005
Wow...great story!

I feel so bad for Courtney :( She feels so guitly

Love how you summed everything up with her visiting Carly's grave at the end

Love how Jason and Courtney interact and read each other! You wrote them well!

Cant wait to read more of your writings!
middiegurl08 chapter 18 . 5/26/2005
I love this story! Its definetly one of my favorites! I can't wait for an update!
SuzieQ8487 chapter 18 . 5/25/2005
"She could blame it on the wine, but deep down knew better.

“Bye Carly.” She whispered."

Girl, you had me in tears with that line. You did an amazing job with the follow up to Me & You. Scars was the perfect song as well.

Courtney's right. Even if Carly still was alive, things couldn't go back to the way they were before. That is very true. Her family needs her.

I love your writings. You're extremely talented! I hope you write another short, or long, (lol) story soon! I love reading them!

WhiteCamellia chapter 18 . 5/25/2005
Oh! That was sad! But ohh so good! I can't believe you killed off Carly! She is my fav! But you did a good job! very believeable! Update soon!

p.s.-how do you pronounce your name? i was just wondering?
emmalee05 chapter 1 . 5/24/2005
I love all of theses stories! Your writing is fantastic...I love all of your fics!

please update soon!
EvenAngelsFall22 chapter 17 . 5/5/2005
Good Lord Rhea.. I don't know what to even say about this one! I'm not sure who I felt sorrier for, Carly or Courtney. Probably Carly, because Courtney seemed to have moved on, and as Carly said, had the perfect life.

I loved it. I've never seen anything like this in the GH section, and the new traits you gave to their personalities were brilliant. I've definitely been in friendships like that, so I could understand the dynamics of it.

I know it was a Journey story, but we don't see enough Carly/Courtney stories, and this one was fantastic!

Lizzie chapter 17 . 5/3/2005
So glad you updated! I love the fact that Journey had a baby!

But, the whole Carly being better then court thing made me mad cause thats what they do on the show. i would never be friends with carly if i were court and you gave me some more reasons not to like carly!

Other then that, they story was great! Loved the sonny/Courtney/Jason thing!

Update soon!
WhiteCamellia chapter 17 . 5/3/2005
yeah! That was very good! I really enjoyed it! great job!

SuzieQ8487 chapter 17 . 5/3/2005
Great job! I loved how Courtney and Carly were friends despite everything they'd gone through. I also loved the line "He never let go. And she never asked him to" That was so perfect! I love all of your fics and I hope that you write another one soon! You're an amazing writer! )

isabelle chapter 16 . 4/15/2005
Oh...if only that would happen on the real show!

I love your writing!Please update more often!

I liked the way you wrote sam, I'm not the biggest fan of the chick, but i understand she loves jason, even if it is one sided cause his heart still belongs to a certin blonde:)

Update soon! BTW, are you gonna update Caught in a jar? I'm dyin' here! LOL!
Tamata chapter 16 . 4/12/2005
Aw that was so cute! I love ur stories! Lol it wasa really sweet!
SuzieQ8487 chapter 16 . 4/12/2005
That was ADORABLE! You did a wonderful job. I especially loved the ending and the part where you said, "Love is overrated. I mean, look where it got us." That was awesome. You put a whole new insight into the relationship of Jason and Sam for me. Jason knew a whole different love when he was with Courtney and now with Sam, it's not the same. This installment was wonderful! )