Reviews for Upstage
Mrs. Rilla Ford chapter 4 . 2/2/2011
This is interesting, and it's a crying shame that you haven't finished it yet! Please update!
violintides chapter 4 . 1/30/2007
It's a nice little fic but a little more detail would be nice. What are they wearing? How is their hair styled? What else is in the studio besides two chairs, a barre, and moth balls? Are the walls white or tye-dye? All sorts of information left out means that it's less description for us to imagine!

Don't get me wrong, this is a great story so far, but let's get more detail into it please!
dorme99 chapter 4 . 8/28/2005
I really like your story. Please update soon
evilcats chapter 4 . 11/13/2004
aw that was so cute, just recently watched the movie again, its the best! keep writin!1 loving your story so far.
Blue Water Lily chapter 4 . 7/3/2004
I loved it! Please update soon. It is so fantastic!
yamaniprincessubu chapter 4 . 6/18/2004
yea : ) charlie is here and it's good 2 c maureen too. i like the way jody is starting to grow. nice work. update soon.
Misty Copeland chapter 3 . 6/17/2004
Thankyou so very much for all of your wonderful reviews. I'm very happy to know that you enjoy my story. And yes, feel free to drop a request for charlie. All your ideas and suggestions for my story will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
yamaniprincessubu chapter 3 . 6/13/2004
This would make an excellent movie sequel : ) keep up the good work. Hehe can i drop a request for charlie? : P ttyl.
yamaniprincessubu chapter 2 . 6/12/2004
this story keeps getting better and better : ) i like the story line a lot. hehe. is jody gonna be injured w/ all this hhard work? more about jay? i need to asap!
yamaniprincessubu chapter 1 . 5/31/2004
update your fic son. i wanna know what happens. i like it : )