Reviews for Urashima Keitaro SuperVillain Extraordinaire
swartzvald chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
I liked it.
DarkMasterStarr chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
You want to know how I hate this? DO YOU? I hate it so badly that I love it... I LOVE THE STORY, DUDE! SO... FUCKING FUNY!
zombieme chapter 1 . 10/4/2005
Dude this shiznat was f ing awsome! its about time that keitaro flipped and the ending was cool (because the happy ending thing has been way overdone)

I demand a sequal!
The Mad shoe1 chapter 1 . 9/11/2005
Really cool fic!
FaytRain chapter 1 . 7/6/2005
what can i say dude

pure evil funny genieus

keep up the awsome work!
RedPBass chapter 1 . 4/28/2005
I like this story, nice and lighthearted after all the "keitaro/naru/motoko/random character dies" or badly written self insert stories I've seen so far.
The Saiyan chapter 1 . 1/30/2005
Its about Time Keitaro went evil _
Wonderbee31 chapter 1 . 11/14/2004
Flames, what are these flames that you speak of? Actually, I was LMAO for a good quantity of the story. This is one of the best Keitaro gets fed up and leaves fics that I've seen, for sheer craziness. I'm glad that he help out Shinobu, as she's one of the most deserving characters that needs kindness in the LH universe. Again, this was great!
Orange Lantern Tsume chapter 1 . 8/19/2004
I was only introduced to Love Hina today, but it was really cool, and your story was an absolute blast. I mean, Keitaro being inspired by American comic book villains, and the Rocket Racer, of all people? I mean, I was falling out of my chair laughing so hard. I think I'll check out your sequel, since that seems promising. Keep up the good work. Cheers!
random man chapter 1 . 7/30/2004
well that was new and funny keep it up your other fic's better be as good as this.
Sci-Fi Raptor chapter 1 . 7/26/2004
omg, lol, u are a genius!
thegreatdjsin chapter 1 . 6/10/2004
MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! This is the kind of thing that I would writhe you sick &*&)(! Hhahaha. SEQUAL SEQUAL SEQUAL!
Andrew Joshua Talon chapter 1 . 5/7/2004
Hate it? This is the funniest thing I've read in a while! Well... Funniest and most demented...
But hey! SWEET! It was AWESOME! And I hope you write more!
ALL HAIL THE RONIN! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
TamaChan chapter 1 . 5/7/2004
At last! My master(Kentaro)is doing something to benefit the world.
CaptRico chapter 1 . 5/2/2004
Finally!
The girls go to jail! YAY! :cheerrs:
Hope you make a sequel that shows what happen to the girls, and how they change, in a good way.
MORE! MORE!