Reviews for Brother's Keeper
1980sjfk chapter 1 . 10/31
GREAT! Hope you really do continue with this story, I so love this movie very much! It's nice to see a Richie story since there's clearly a lack of them. Don't let that reviewer get you down, I had quite a few myself. Anyways, awesome story and I have high hopes you will one day come back to it.
tomieharley chapter 1 . 9/7
I've been watching FDTD for a few days now since my DVD player broke and I only have a few VHS movies that haven't been packed for my move, and I realized I had forgotten how awesome this movie really is! One of my top 3 favorite vampire movies of all time.

I was really surprised at the lack of Ritchie and Sex Machine fics on here. I mean, if writers are making romance happen with Freddy Krueger and Jason Vorhees, then why not with one of these two guys? Or, at least let one or both of these characters survive? So, I'm really happy I found your story. And don't let that rude reviewer Skitty get you down. At least, you put out something. That's better than me. I haven't published anything in a long time. I hope you'll come back to this story someday. It would be interesting to see how things might be different with Ritchie still alive.
hollerchic chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
GREAT STORY!– YOU should continue this storie unless you know something has happened. But I think you should Definitely Continue This Story plase/lol:] please. - ƒorever yours- Shari aka hollerchic
LadyElena17 chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
Love this story so far! hoping to read more later!
Miracleboy5200 chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
Don't let one bad review get you down. I like this story alot Keep going
Digital Skitty chapter 1 . 3/23/2006
This was truly a horrible fan fiction. It wasn't the worst I've read, I'll give you that, but it was staggeringly terribly written. Typos, grammar issues, and just plain...eww-ness permeated all throughout this fic.

'"He monkey man." The vampire turned to the direction the voice came from.'

'He monkey man'? That's either a strange typo, or a new version of He-Man. You have some serious typos in here that impair the storyline, if there even is one. It was short and choppy, not flowing from line to line like most proper stories should. It also seemed like you wanted several swear words in there just for the shock value.

In short, this story wasn't very well written, and the plotline wasn't too great, either. The typos were numbered greatly, severely hurting how the story read. It wasn't too good of a read to begin with. You had puncuation, capitalization and numerous grammar errors as well, maybe spelling errors if they weren't typos. Please try to do better.

Aeris chapter 1 . 2/24/2006
I am very keen on the film from dust til dawn and i believe you have done very well, i hope that you continue this because i do believe the story itself holds great prospects good luck with this.

sam rami please talk to me chapter 1 . 2/9/2006
mtv must be stopped there gooing to try to remck the warriors they must be stopped you if you are reading this you must tell evrey one you know its gooing to have mat damen play cleoin for gods sake please remeber
doomsdaybringer chapter 1 . 11/5/2005
I never wanted richie to die, i wanted him and kate to fuck before that happened...yay! next chapter please!

victimlesskiller chapter 1 . 7/24/2005
That's a wicked story. I love the film. Please finish it up. Don't forget to include a good amount of action from the Fullers. They're so important to the story. Thanks!
Ralf Jones chapter 1 . 1/25/2005
Please tell me that Sex Machine is not gonna die
TheAngryPrincess13 chapter 1 . 1/10/2005
Great Chater!I have the movie From Dusk Till Dawn...My favorite were the brothers and Kate...Update Soon!
liljimmyurine chapter 1 . 1/9/2005
pretty good theory for the story, I never understood why Quentin Tarentino killed his own character off so soon. I lov psychopaths like Richie, I feel a certain... kinship with the insane
onlyme1 chapter 1 . 10/14/2004
It's amazing how I, as a feminist and victim of sexual violence, can become so enamored with a rapist character such as Richie. I wish he hadn't died so early in the movie, too!
inferi chapter 1 . 10/10/2004
Richie is the best character in the FDTD movie! I wish he hadn't really have to die so soon in the movie. At least let him do some ass kicking as a vampire, but I actually liked him better as a psychopathic human killer! Mwaha!

Wonderful story so far!