Reviews for Brother's Keeper
hollerchic chapter 1 . 2/22
GREAT STORY!– YOU should continue this storie unless you know something has happened. But I think you should Definitely Continue This Story plase/lol:] please. - ƒorever yours- Shari aka hollerchic
LadyElena17 chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
Love this story so far! hoping to read more later!
Miracleboy5200 chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
Don't let one bad review get you down. I like this story alot Keep going
Digital Skitty chapter 1 . 3/23/2006
This was truly a horrible fan fiction. It wasn't the worst I've read, I'll give you that, but it was staggeringly terribly written. Typos, grammar issues, and just plain...eww-ness permeated all throughout this fic.

'"He monkey man." The vampire turned to the direction the voice came from.'

'He monkey man'? That's either a strange typo, or a new version of He-Man. You have some serious typos in here that impair the storyline, if there even is one. It was short and choppy, not flowing from line to line like most proper stories should. It also seemed like you wanted several swear words in there just for the shock value.

In short, this story wasn't very well written, and the plotline wasn't too great, either. The typos were numbered greatly, severely hurting how the story read. It wasn't too good of a read to begin with. You had puncuation, capitalization and numerous grammar errors as well, maybe spelling errors if they weren't typos. Please try to do better.

-Skitty
Aeris chapter 1 . 2/24/2006
I am very keen on the film from dust til dawn and i believe you have done very well, i hope that you continue this because i do believe the story itself holds great prospects good luck with this.

Aeris
sam rami please talk to me chapter 1 . 2/9/2006
mtv must be stopped there gooing to try to remck the warriors they must be stopped you if you are reading this you must tell evrey one you know its gooing to have mat damen play cleoin for gods sake please remeber
doomsdaybringer chapter 1 . 11/5/2005
I never wanted richie to die, i wanted him and kate to fuck before that happened...yay! next chapter please!

Doomy-chan
victimlesskiller chapter 1 . 7/24/2005
That's a wicked story. I love the film. Please finish it up. Don't forget to include a good amount of action from the Fullers. They're so important to the story. Thanks!
Ralf Jones chapter 1 . 1/25/2005
Please tell me that Sex Machine is not gonna die
TheAngryPrincess13 chapter 1 . 1/10/2005
Great Chater!I have the movie From Dusk Till Dawn...My favorite were the brothers and Kate...Update Soon!
liljimmyurine chapter 1 . 1/9/2005
pretty good theory for the story, I never understood why Quentin Tarentino killed his own character off so soon. I lov psychopaths like Richie, I feel a certain... kinship with the insane
onlyme1 chapter 1 . 10/14/2004
It's amazing how I, as a feminist and victim of sexual violence, can become so enamored with a rapist character such as Richie. I wish he hadn't died so early in the movie, too!
inferi chapter 1 . 10/10/2004
Richie is the best character in the FDTD movie! I wish he hadn't really have to die so soon in the movie. At least let him do some ass kicking as a vampire, but I actually liked him better as a psychopathic human killer! Mwaha!

Wonderful story so far!
ichangedmyname chapter 1 . 7/19/2004
Nice story. I always felt it was a shame that Richey died, he was such a great charecter. Please write more cos this looks really good so far.
Life is The Arts chapter 1 . 7/14/2004
Aw man I wish Richie hadn't died. He was my favorite. :(

But me like this story cause he didn't die! :D

Will this be continued soon?