Reviews for Pro Patria Mori
Mar chapter 4 . 4/27/2004
Oh... great! Bridger is going to love it if comm Wolenchzak kills his son... that won't leave too much room for that father/son bounds. _U
Wow, it's getting more and more interesting every chapter, go on, it'se great!
Diena chapter 4 . 4/27/2004
It's disconcerting to see Robert in the spot Lucas tends to occupy. ;) But I do like the idea of Lucas going up against the sQ. I hope there isn't too long a wait before the next part.
Mar chapter 3 . 4/26/2004
Wow!
So, Robert is alive (or he is at this very moment), Lucas a commander for the enemy, and Bridger a kind of a military jerk... more or less. _ I like it!
Please, post the continuation soon!
pari106hotmail.com chapter 3 . 4/25/2004
Very interesting. I'm looking forward to reading more (especially about your Lucas coming into contact with the SeaQuest crew). Love how well-respected he is amongst his crewmembers. Am interested in seeing how a militant Lucas will fit in with Bridger and his bunch.
FishFace12 chapter 3 . 4/25/2004
Okay, right now I'm trying to decide if Wolenczak is Lucas or Lawrence. I'm hoping that it's Lawrence and that Braithwaite is something like 45 or 50 and older which is why he considers Wolenczak a boy. I'm also hoping that Lawernce forced Lucas to join him on the sub.
sara chapter 3 . 4/25/2004
*gasp* you update so quickly! I LOVE IT! and i love your characterizations! they're great! and i really like the way you had us in Robert's head for a little bit while he was thinking about bridger. that was a nice touch ;)
hehehee lulu is evil! or is he? hmm hehehe that's so cute! more more more!
sara chapter 2 . 4/23/2004
*high-pitched scream* OH MY GAWD!
!
I NEED MORE! hehehe i'm so excited i can barely type! I LOVE AU's! this is so great! I love you...
patientalien chapter 2 . 4/23/2004
At first I had the same reaction as everyone else seemed to: "Robert instead of Lucas? Where's Lucas?" But then I read Chapter 2, and lo and behold... Very cool. If this isn't AU, I hope you explain what led him to that point. (of course, Lucas turning against the UEO is a favorite plot bunny of mine, so I'm interested in how others do it). In any case. Looks good so far, I'm looking forward to the next part!
Jen chapter 2 . 4/23/2004
ok, r u making Lucas the bad Guy i don't see how u could do that to us.
Mar chapter 2 . 4/23/2004
¿Good work commander Wolenchzak?
¡¿Good work commander Wolenchzak?
What kind of final sentence is that? You're mean! You're very mean!
_ for the very moment, this looks good... very good in fact.
¿Why is Tim afraid/nervous with capt. Bridger?
M... argh... please update soon!
dolphinology chapter 1 . 4/22/2004
So far it is good. I haven't read a story about Robert being on SeaQuest with his dad. This is going to be interesting. Have fun writing :)
KatD1359 chapter 1 . 4/22/2004
This is really good. I especially like this part "Finally, Bridger turned to the youngest member of the bridge crew. The young man stood sharply at attention, gaze directed firmly forwards. Bridger felt his heart swell with a mixture of pride and nostalgia. The boy looked so much like his mother, who was so sorely missed. He wondered for a moment if he had made a mistake assigning his own son, Robert, to the crew."
You had me thinking it was going to be Lucas and it turns out to be Robert. Keep up the good work and please hurry with the next chapter.
Kiddo chapter 1 . 4/22/2004
Hi Refur,
oh great a new writer.
The beginning sounded really good.
That Robert is with his father on the seaQuest is an interesting idea.
Okay, I have just one question, will Lucas be in your story? And , Ben and Darwin?
Greetings Kiddo
is it on purpose that you don't accept anonymous reviews? you would get more if you do it.
Hwi-Noree chapter 1 . 4/21/2004
ooh! yay a new writer! and a good one! this week just keeps getting better!
i like your writing style and i really like your opening chapter. there's a sense of mystery but it's not as painfully obvious as it usually is in fanfiction. it was very helpful how you introduced the times, the seaquest and then the crew, but you did it from Bridger's pov and it was very in character! AND THEN YOU TRICKED ME! having Robert there instead of Lucas!...you best bring in lulu soon ;p heh well even if you dont i know i'll be reading this one!
and hey! dont disappear on us like so many others do! i will get angry and go insane and bug you for more chapter for years to come!...i'm serious!
AND! I LOVE AU! thankyous for the unique AUness!
much love dawg, sara