Reviews for Pro Patria Mori
Kiddo chapter 17 . 5/22/2004
Hi,
WOW and OMG is all I can say.
This is really a great AU.
Greetings Kiddo
lo chapter 17 . 5/21/2004
As always very good. Very suspencful. We need an update. NOW
Alexis Rose chapter 17 . 5/21/2004
OMG!. Is Lucas dead?. NO!, he can't be dead! *tries not to cry*, please let him be alive, and not dead!. Anyways, Continue! please!. REALLY SOON!. )
Zoe chapter 17 . 5/21/2004
Ack NO! What an evil cliff hanger, i'm going to be stuck on the edge of my seat till the next part now. Brilliant as always :)
ano chapter 17 . 5/20/2004
This is so cool but why do you keep hurting me with these cliffhangers I can't take the waiting
PhoenixTears80 chapter 17 . 5/20/2004
Oh, want to know what happens!
Jen chapter 17 . 5/20/2004
i like it update soon.
liz chapter 17 . 5/20/2004
I can't take anymore, I check the site almost hourly ( I have no life) You need to write faster, I need more!
Mar chapter 17 . 5/20/2004
Shit!
I'm sorry... but Robert should learn to have his mouth shouted, and Lucas is quite right, he's a very good man (and a not so good soldier, by the way... which is good from my point of view).
Now... the gunshot... it's kind of... erm... _ ARGH! That's a clifhander if I've ever seen one... and a damn good one!
sara chapter 17 . 5/20/2004
}:O! how could you leave it like that! ah! "his" and "he" You did that on purpose! You're not gonna kill Robert are you? well i know you cant kill lucas...that's right
i'm so confused! that's why i need more! quickly! now! immediately! hurry hurry! or i'll cry...
Diena chapter 17 . 5/20/2004
You are quite good at cliffhangers. Have I mentioned that? I like how everything's coming together now.
pari106hotmail.com chapter 17 . 5/20/2004
Awesome awesome awesome :D Lucas's reunion with Braithwaite is every bit as dramatic as I could have hoped. How exciting... Lucas's rush to the bridge, his determination to help Robert even as the SeaQuest crew misunderstood and attacked...the proposed hostage exchange and Robert's slip-up... And - ooh! - the cliffhanger! Merciless, that's what you are :p Lucky for you we love you for it ;) I await the next chapter with baited breath!
PhoenixTears80 chapter 16 . 5/19/2004
Oh, I can't wait to see what happens?
Alexis Rose chapter 16 . 5/19/2004
OMG!. What happened to the shuttle?
PLEASE CONTINUE!, REALLY SOON!. ) Great story!.
sara chapter 16 . 5/19/2004
( :o ! hehehe! yay! so lucas to save the day then? hehe i cant wait! more more more! soon soon soon! i'm really excited! can you tell!
164 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »