Reviews for Final Decision
Laocoons chapter 1 . 4/21/2004
no! nononononononononononono! continue! that was god! continue! plez? purty pleez?
forgottenmemoriesoftomorrow chapter 1 . 4/21/2004
Very sweet story. Nicely written with a cute ending that makes you go "aww" _ Even when admitting their feelings to each other, Kagome and Inu-yasha find a way to slip in a few "harsh" words. *rolls eyes* That is so like them!...Anywayz, I loved it and I thought it was a very good ending for Inu-yasha.
~FMOT~
Lauren Kline chapter 1 . 4/21/2004
I love your story!
One of my faves so far!
I love it, I love it, I love it!
I hope that's how the ending to Inuyasha really goes!
Here's some advice: Write another fanfic on what happens in the end between everyone. Like what happens between Sango and Miroku and Koga and all them. You know. I'll be watching for your next story! - Lauren Kline
KamalaKali chapter 1 . 4/21/2004
tears in eyes Aw! That was so sweet! So, is there going to be more? Or is it just a one shot? It could stand as both...hmm, I'll just have to wait and see, lol.
poppel chapter 1 . 4/21/2004
it's an okay ending i guess, but i quess i'd figure they'd get married or inu yasha would go with her to her time and get a job from sesshormour like in one of the other story's i've read...
Fairytale Syndrome chapter 1 . 4/21/2004
That was soo good! Ya rock!
American RagDoll chapter 1 . 4/21/2004
Oh! Very good! that would make the perfect ending for inuyasha lol yeah...tata
Fiery Demon Fox chapter 1 . 4/21/2004
This is a great story! I wonder why nobody gave you any reviews? And if they did, I havent seen em, but anyway, its good! _
ShortPoet chapter 1 . 4/21/2004
I liked it. It made me cry...well almost and it made me laugh. This was very well done. Good Job.
hanyou-elf chapter 1 . 4/21/2004
maru maru,
what a kawaii story. i couldn't believe that she almost went home before he stopped her. a great ending and i look forward to what you have in store for the group in other stories. would there possible be a sequel to this story or a second chapter? or is this just a one-shot. either way, i thoroughly enjoyed it and look forward to more updates and new stories from you.
25 | « Prev Page 1 2