Reviews for Secrets v.2.1
Ulrike chapter 5 . 5/21/2001
That was great. I wonder what will happen next. Darth Vader adopting Luke Skywalker? :)
Jacinto Alexander chapter 4 . 5/11/2001
-"Right now, three days later, Mara Jade was cursing herself for ever having decided to help those two bickering maniacs. Skywalker was constantly trying to get information out of Vader and the Dark Lord in turn did not miss any chance to pick on the younger man. The former Emperor's Hand was surprised that there hadn't been any bloodshed yet. But then, they were all too tired to fight among themselves. Even though Mara sometimes would very much love to smack one or both of her companions."-

Is there any wonder why I love your stories? :)
Eyes chapter 4 . 5/10/2001
That was a real good chapter, Djuva. Real good. Really, really good. :) I love Mara Jade, especially when she is with Luke. :) Can't wait for the next post! Till then.
Ulrike chapter 4 . 5/9/2001
Skywalker and Vader, the two are a pair! I wonder if Corran will meet Exar Kun again.
Ulrike chapter 3 . 4/24/2001
Great! I don't have to say more.
Crystal29 chapter 1 . 4/23/2001
Great. A fav
Jacinto Alexander chapter 1 . 4/23/2001
Fascinating. Simply fascinating. You have created an very in-depth alternate timeline and still remained true. I look forward to new chapters!
Ulrike chapter 1 . 4/18/2001
This is the better version, believe me. Because if you hide the truth you don't make it undone. Whatever Yoda thought about keeping secrets, you have to face your mistakes to begin anew. I hope you will continue it soon, it's a great fic.
Redone chapter 1 . 1/24/2001
Although I love to cry from time to time, I like this version better! And not merely because of the hope of a happier end, but because it is more thorough.