Reviews for No Que Sera Sera
o-flightless chapter 1 . 3/20/2007
aww..a oneshot? I wanted more...

Anyway, it was really good! I was kind of surprised that Mandy actually laughed, but love can cause you to do crazy things (or so I'm told..)

Loved it.
The Mad shoe1 chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
It was a bit short but i liked it.
Wesker's Valentine chapter 1 . 2/21/2006
*favs* I agree with u should continue this. Or at least write some more Billy & Mandy. Nice job.
MissusPatches chapter 1 . 11/15/2004
I read this a long time ago, but the reason I didn't comment at once escapes even me. I loved this. It was so incredibly sad and floaty...floaty? Pokemongirl99, where in the world did the word floaty come from? I dunno. It just popped into my head...Anyways, if you ever decide to continue, I'll be waiting. _

CONGRATULATIONS! Your story has just won the last place on my fav fanfics list! You should be very proud.

*adds*

Byebye!

~PG
Hobbit-Luvr chapter 1 . 9/5/2004
Wow, I'm in awe. That was so incredibly odd, so worthy of the show. I did like how you ended it though, eerie.
Amber-Rae chapter 1 . 8/4/2004
I really really liked this. please continue this. -
ChiChix chapter 1 . 6/30/2004
YOU"VE GOT TO CONTINUE THIS! *shakes your head* I'm telling you you have to continue this!

oh and this is really good..._;;
TasukiNoMiko4 chapter 1 . 5/11/2004
This is an intersting beginning to that one Billy and Mandy episode when Billy went into the future...It actually made sense, up to the blubbering Grim Riper, I thought Grim hated being friends with them and wanted to be free? Well anyway I thought it was really good and you seem to do well with prodigies _ I can't wait to read another Billy and Mandy, I haven't seen one like that in a long time.
Sheriff of Nottingham chapter 1 . 5/5/2004
i'm not a big fan of cortoons but i liked this. thank for your reviews
Raven A. Star chapter 1 . 4/21/2004