Reviews for X Files Goes Big Brother!
jossdoggett chapter 1 . 7/1/2015
Wow! Great story Gothic Spook! Reminds me of Stephen King's Running Man! You seem to be a big Monica / John shipper like me! A baby! Hmm... See down below :-)

I wanted to congratulate you on all the fics you wrote on Doggett and Reyes (only read Big Brother so far: it's funny, sincere and romantic and highly sci-fi !). I'm a HUGE Doggett fan too (my login name has also been my email address since 2000 ie Season 8!)!

As part of a French XF forum contest 'Write your own NC-17 XF fic' I wrote the following:

s/11348815/1/FIFTY-SHADES-OF-monica-REYes-THE-X-FILES-NC-17

I hope you'll enjoy it as much as I did writing it!

Best! Joss
Mini Reyes chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
I have been reading a lot of your stories, and even though this doesn't follow the x-file way, i think that is a very well written, very good story. You good begining,it didn't take to long to get into,it had a few complications, that got resolved, and a happy ending.

Very Good! Keep going (and you can't make every one happy, but u made me happy) ;)
Disappointed chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
This was the most ridiculous story I've ever read in my entire life. I'm ashamed that I wasted 40 minutes of my life reading the entire thing. You obviously know absolutely nothing about The X-Files because you turned its characters into a complete farce. This is a disgrace to X-Files fans everywhere.

Please save us all from the torture of another one of these catastrophes...don't write anything else as long as you live.

Thanks.
angel2008-2009 chapter 1 . 9/15/2006
good work on this fanfic! it was cute!
drwhosgothgirl chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
Fantastic storie i cried :(
LuvPotionNo9 chapter 1 . 4/4/2005
yay
Em-958 chapter 1 . 10/14/2004
AW! This was the most wacko and freakin wierd story I have readed ever..almsot.. but that's in a god way ;P

Like it, keep on writing! ;)

(stupid me, I know you will. Itäs in you)

/Emma
skittish chapter 1 . 4/22/2004
i didn't really like it. it was too focused on john and monica. you could have made it so it was more aobut everyone. and also, i don't think john would have slapped monica. that's stupid.
REMUS IS DODGY chapter 1 . 4/21/2004
AW! How sweet! Smashing good story, mate! I do hope that I can read the un-edited version soon!