Reviews for Animal Instincts
goodwork
Samwise O'Keefe chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
Made me laugh!
Debate4life chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
Enjoyed this. A fun, light hearted story.
SSS - Severus Snape Supporter chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
well...that was...something else... its was goo... just outta the blue
Mioniexx chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
awesome i like it...cos its mainly true lols can u do a sequel please ) xx
CuppaCha chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
This is a really nice story. I thoroughly enjoyed reading something from Hermione's perspective as I haven't read many and none as convincing as this. Equally great, of course, was Crookshanks-pov and I loved the cat journal entry.
AngusH chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
Great story, really funny, but sweet too.

I particularly liked this line:

"Especially because he had delicious looking pets."
jacee2u chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
HOW DARE SHE TRY TO DE-GENDER CROOKSHANKS! That would be on a par with trying to do that to Greebo (Nanny Ogg's err... cat? in Discworld)

I like. I like alot. Would have loved to see what all exactly happened as the Doc opened the cage, but leaving it to the imagination (especially mine!) is so much fun.

JaCee
Bagge chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
*laugh* Wonderfully fun! Especially Crookshanks' point of view, and of course the vanquishing of the vet. Don't mess with this cat!
Kitsune Tenchi no Yami chapter 1 . 3/27/2007
Wow...

i would NEVER ever think of de-gendering my animals, its like degendering your younger siblings(i think my brother needs it, it might calm him down) its just WRONG in many wasy, oh yeah i LOOVE the story ; ...sorry about the mini-rant.
PutMoneyInThyPurse chapter 1 . 10/23/2006
Am now in cab to the butcher. Hope last-ditch effort will not fail. Am rather attached to lower bits.

Music: radio is playing, not sure of song

Mood: frightened for genitalia

OMGSQUE! How come I never read this before? It's wonderful, YOU are wonderfulamazing!

Besides, she knew for a fact that Muffy-Boo-Boo-Kins was out every night Mrs. Smith's fence, yowling for various paramours.

SHRIEK! You're priceless!

...at Hogwarts, Crookshanks had what one might call a feline harem. His pick of the prime pussy, if you will.

*snorfle*

You need a comma here: "She wanted to just take him home, give him a can of tuna and forget the demale-ing."

He looked as if he had gone from young to old with no middleman. Also, the shape of his head was mildly off putting: he looked like he'd been last in the line for chins, but only because he'd gone through the forehead line twice.

"Off-putting" has a hyphen; now that that's out of the way, ROFLMAO! Forehead line twice!

The doctor! Priceless! Tonks, for whom a room like this seemed normal! Tonks' "No."! Tonks in a WEasley sweater!

Where have you BEEN all my fanficreadinglife?
Valentine Meikin chapter 1 . 11/25/2005
Evil Crookshanks...

Nice Tonks...

And good story.

I wonder what the vet thought when he woke up? Probably about retirement.
JennieMac chapter 1 . 8/18/2005
1) Save genitals

2) Revenge on owl

I love it!
theKRITIC chapter 1 . 3/26/2005
Yes, yes I am proud. :) Great story!
apsik chapter 1 . 1/24/2005
I've just read a few of your fanfics in a row. I liked them all a lot but I will leave my review here, as a general sign of apreciation: Love them! Keep it up. :D