Reviews for The Love Switch
snowbirdyoukai chapter 7 . 7/26/2012
Why is this story marked complete when it is definitely not! I was very disappointed even though I was not liking the Sesshoumaru in this story. He's heartless, cruel, evil, with no conscious, but his curiosity had the potential to open his mind and maybe eventually his heart. Too bad we'll never know. It has drama but definitely no romance.
greekgoddess1 chapter 7 . 1/25/2010
THats it? Are you kidding me? this story is great! If you don't write a sequel the world will perish from such a crime. Seriously! There needs to be more!
darkangel0212 chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
keep it up
AnimeLady04 chapter 7 . 8/7/2008
Okay?

So does Sessh realize he's in love with Kagome? Does Inuyasha find her? What happens to Shippo? I think Kagome was a little OOC because she's been endangered by Sesshomaru before and never showed her fear...why would this time be so different?
passion assassin chapter 7 . 2/21/2007
it would've been better if you ended the story with sesshy and kagome living happily ever after together with atleast one kid...but i guess it's ok... write more!

-sesshylover
haley chapter 7 . 4/30/2006
im absolutely in love with your story it is amazing a little confused at first but still great!
MoonWolf688 chapter 6 . 8/26/2005
Omg u must continue! i luv this fic tis so very good. and i like ur style of writing. pls update soon cuz i wana find out wha happens next.
wolf enchantress 340 chapter 6 . 6/29/2005
lol this is getting good
wolf enchantress 340 chapter 5 . 6/17/2005
this is getting more interesting by the chapter
XoXokibasmyantidrugXoXo chapter 5 . 5/17/2005
Hi Zanne it's me Corey! Now that i've read you're story all the way i think it's GREAT! really awsome detail and "voice". If you want to write me back my e-mail is westsidestray

I ckeck it every time my 2nd period science class goes to the computer lab. (i'm doing this in the library!) GREAT STORY!
whimsy007 chapter 3 . 3/29/2005
I hope this fic doesn't become a S/K fic. He kidnaps her, hits her, and tried to use magic to force her to be his mate. He plans to use her to extort Tetsaiga from his brother and to mate with her without any evidence that she has any choice. He pays no attention to her expressed wishes. Why would she ever fall in love with him unless her captivity leads to Stockholm Syndrome which is not love.

I'd like to see InuYasha rescue her and for the fic to remain IY/K.
ANIMEGAL310 chapter 5 . 1/13/2005
I have just noticed this tonight. please continue. i am very eager to know what has happened please.
daydreamingal chapter 5 . 11/23/2004
i like the new chappy! update soon, plz!
PurpleRainbow chapter 5 . 11/5/2004