Reviews for The New Mission
Girl Of Games chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
i like but what does OC mean email
Pharaoh'sCrystals chapter 23 . 12/20/2004
Oh my! I loved it. youve gotta make a sequal!
dhruti chapter 23 . 11/13/2004
hey i finally read ur story an it waz great
Chi Yagami chapter 23 . 10/19/2004
lol. Yami's such a perv. I'm so glad you finally updated this story! It was great! SUPER! AWESOME!

I hope you write another good ficcie. This was really good!
Master Ruby chapter 23 . 10/16/2004
Oh my goodness! You're hyper! Somebody save her! LOL! Great job. But you could've made it better...whatever, it's your chappie. Surprise surprise! I found out I could review again this morning! Neat, huh? And I never eve HAD to fix my computer. Totally creepy...but yet grateful. Nonetheless this was a great ending, but you know my reasons for why I thought it could be better. Details! LOL! But you know, that's my style. You keep to yours. I sometimes got confused, but then I got it again. This was fluffy. Loved when Seto said 'Don't call my daughter a dog, you dog.' LOL! Hilarious. Well, great job. And if you're going to make a sequel don't keep me in suspense!

::Ruby-chan:: (No, wait, it's Tokiyo-chan between our 'club.' LOL!)
Kuramaandhiei4ever chapter 23 . 10/16/2004
_ yay! you updated! you finished whe . sorry, little hyper here. I hate this school. Gr we have NO honors classes, and I'm in like, math 3/algebra even though technically I should be in geometry since that's the highest class. But since kms didn't have a higher class for LA (English, but it's retarded here and called language arts which sounds like ...second grade) or Math. Wish I could visit...might be able to sometime this year. Anyway, I'm moving again, just not too far. Around here, but I'll still be going to Southwest (go to the website or something and there are these pictures of our school. it's so ugly ~.~) anyways, hope for a sequel! _ eh, keep writing! I haven't heard from you in forever! You still not able to get AIM? You don't have to have aol to have it. You should ask your dad to let you download it (it's free) and we can talk .; you never answer emails. But I hope that you read all this. I miss everybody U.U wish I were back in NJ T_T ttyl
black13 chapter 22 . 8/10/2004
hey, i like this story, when are u going to put up chapter 23, i read this chapter a lon time ago but i forgot to review so i am reviewing now.
Chi Yagami chapter 22 . 7/29/2004
Sorry I didn't review last chappie, but I've been busy lately. Yes, I do consider my reviewers my friends! So that means you're one of my friends too! Excellent story & I give 2 thumbs up!
dhruti chapter 22 . 7/26/2004
hey.i liked it and wow there's so much to say. anyway i liked it and can't wait till the epi thing.
KuramaandHieiever chapter 22 . 7/25/2004
I'm glad that it finally reached the end. Sometimes fics just get dragged on for like, 50 chapters -_-; but after the epilogue, will there be a sequel? _ thanks for the plushies. I've been trying to write new chapters, but that hasn't worked out so well -_-; I shall go do poem now. I'll probably still write the Malik or Marik poem too and post them at the same time. Okay, so keep writing! Poem should be posted by tomorrow (probably today, but laziness has struck this authoress -_-;) ttys!
Master Ruby chapter 22 . 7/24/2004
OMG! This is so fluffy! I dunno why but i'm on the brink of tears. I'm so happy for Tomoya and Yami and for Yugi my heart rushed for him as he was with Umiko and OMG! I'm just so speechless right now. I guess i'm on tears cuz i read a fic called: Seto Kaiba Dies In A Car Crash. It's so sad. I cried. (to myself at least. My tears don't work for some reason.)

So, yeah. That was angsty and now u write something fluffy and my emotions just flip flop to silent tears. So, yeah. I updated! We both update today. And... since when do you update 11 in the night? Well, i do, but i never thought you would. Well, yeah, watevr. So, did you get my email? Plz reply ASAP.

Thanks for Seto. And if u have the chance read that fic: "When Seto Kaiba Dies In A Car Crash" I promise you won't leave that fic without having an urge to cry. This chapter was really good. I'm just glad they all made it. I might post new stories so watch out for that. And remember when you said in a review if i was challenging you? By all means why not? From now on its a dead-never-ever-to-finish-BFF-rivalry, ok? Wow, that's major. Yeah, so, nothing more to say. Bye! Or Sayonara! or watevr.

-Master Ruby
black13 chapter 21 . 7/20/2004
hey. i just reviewed chapter 20 and now 21 part 1 and i can't get my eyes off the computer until i'm finished.
dhruti chapter 20 . 7/20/2004
hey. i bet u haven't heard from me in a long tim anyway, i really liked this chapter and it waz like really really interesting.
KuramaandHieiever chapter 21 . 7/20/2004
I was planning on doing Marik next for my poems, but I'll make you deal hehe if I do Yami next instead, can I have two plushies? _ I would like Ryou (definitely, he's MINE _ ) and if you're feeling nice, I'd also like Bakura _ and if you're REALLY feeling generous, I'll take Malik (I'm wiping out your stock). Give me three and I'll start working on that poem right away! I just...need to start updating everything U.U; *sigh* I always say I'm going to update and I don't T.T; bad April *slaps* anyways, GREAT chapter. A little too short, but keep going! And what's with you and Master Ruby getting rid of Yugi? .; he's cute _ hehe. Can't wait for a new Yugioh this weekend . Why don't you return my emails U.U; anyways, I'll get started on my poem, I really screwed up the last one (even though only one person seemed to notice) UPDATE SOON!
Master Ruby chapter 21 . 7/20/2004
Yup! ALL THE SETO PLUSHIES YOU CAN GIVE! LOL! I just reviewed ur other fics. (Except the Tea one.) Pft! I got that alert just b4 i went on a lil vacation. But NO! I just had to go that minute.

Hmm, u took m/idea. NO FAIR! Ah, well, ur my best friend so i'll let it go. (I must say i have let go of all jealousy and anger and other negative feelings go since summer began. Weird, huh? But i'm still crazy! LOL! No, that's not a negative feeling. That's a... gift! LOL!)

And yup, everybody loves reviews! Yup, yup! Me love my 105! *squeezes reviews* One question, when ur bro. says Sakura in his story what does she look like? I keep thinking of my Sakura. I'm so confuzzled. Too many Sakuras. My poor brain. *rubs vaseline on head* Ah, better. Nice chappie!

If I ever plan on a really, really long chappie I'll be sure to steal this idea of two. LOL! Sayonara!

-Master Ruby