Reviews for Childhood Games
Ever Winter Wood chapter 5 . 9/7/2013
The ending was really sweet, and the rest was really funny. Overall an excellent book!
Petale-de-Rose chapter 5 . 2/12/2013
KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA A! I'm going to faint from all the fangirly cuteness! No-seizure! No-run down the road screaming! Oh I don't know, I just know this chapter made my heart beat faster. How adorable, for the most adorable couple :) 3 Great job
Aria Gaile chapter 5 . 12/9/2011
Brava, my dear! I love this, and therefore, you. The ending gave me the shivers! ;D
Thoughtful reader chapter 5 . 4/12/2011
Hi,

I love your stories- your characterisation is spot on, your humour is witty, and your romance is subtle without being too sappy. You're a really great writer- I enjoyed reading all your stories.

Keep writing!

Cheers!
StoriesForever chapter 3 . 1/10/2011
TrafficLight and Nevermore 4eve!
StoriesForever chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
So Sad. Gunpowder really! Cool! Cloaks Lovely! Rae/Rob Awesome!
totallyPSYCHED chapter 5 . 12/10/2010
I loved this :]
KillerAtHeart chapter 5 . 11/1/2010
that was great!
it's simply me chapter 5 . 1/28/2010
wow, this was written a really long time ago. but still, makes me wish for more. it was great!
AngelBornOfHell chapter 3 . 12/27/2008
er, i think it's dihydrogen monoxide, not hydrogen hydroxide. cuz it's 2 hydrogens bonded with one oxygen. eh, i sound like a chem geek right now. anyways, luvs the fic and the pairing!
SylverEyes chapter 5 . 4/17/2008
O.O

Those last few paragraphs... were genious. Oh, wow... I cannot get over how much I love them. I'm feeling very touched and warm and fuzzy right now.

I can totally see that last scene in mind's eye, and I'm feeling the need to go draw it.
The Starry Puzzle chapter 5 . 6/30/2007
Aww...this is such an adorable story and very original; with the idea, the names of the chapters, mostly everything. Good job! Keep up the good work.
monique chapter 5 . 12/29/2006
swet ah such cute ending nicely done, using simple words well can i have a snoop from its future com'on give me a sequel
meriin chapter 1 . 12/7/2006
love it, not at all OOC
Ballmaster chapter 4 . 12/3/2006
NIce story:) Very well written:)