Reviews for Force Works: The New Generation
demonic hellfire chapter 12 . 11/13/2013
Exiles are inter-dimension and would not respond
demonic hellfire chapter 8 . 11/13/2013
Tartarus cheap Mass Effect ripoff
pacificuser chapter 5 . 7/24/2010
As I said before,a very creative and cool story... Just needs a bit of serious proof-reading...
pacificuser chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
Speed Reader chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
Nice read.
David Golightly chapter 28 . 5/26/2006
Excellent way to end this chapter of Force Works. Very much looking forward to the next era in the team's history.

I think Blink functions very well on a team but terribly on her own. Hopefully you'll give her some interesting subplots.

I know that other people don't seem to like Taki too much, but I don't care. Wiz Kid does it again! He's the guy I would want in my corner if an entire city was under siege.
Macky chapter 27 . 2/3/2006
Very nicely done chapter please continue.
Luc Star chapter 27 . 1/30/2006
hmm.. another great chapter. loved the action scenes. i personally can't wait for another chapter. please update as soon as you are able.
Macky chapter 26 . 1/26/2006
Nice chapter please continue.
OriginalCeenote chapter 2 . 1/20/2006
More great dialogue. Some of the punctuation got missed, particularly missed periods, but the sentences work well, it's easy to tell where they should end.

A bit of physical description and back history of Tarene would be good, if you haven't already written it into the subsequent chapters. But that is my unschooled opinion, since I mainly just read X-titles.

Good work.
OriginalCeenote chapter 1 . 1/20/2006
This was WELL written. The dialogue and footnotes throughout are great. I like your take on Dani. She is one of my favorites. Donny referred me to your story links.
Luc Star chapter 26 . 12/12/2005
ok.. firstly.. thanks. for updating. hehe. this was another great chapter. so cameron hodge is pulling all the strings. i actually don't know anything about him since i started reading comics just a few years ago but i'll check his profile out.. once i find it over the net. anyways.. looks like things dno't look to bright for our heroes. can't wait to read what will happen next. take care.. keep up the great work.
Luc Star chapter 25 . 9/23/2005
hi.. this is probably the first time i've reviewed this fic.. well.. i think the story is very nicely written.. though there are a few times when things just didn't make sense. but its all good in the end i guess. i'm really looking forward to reading the next chapter. hope you update soon.
Happosai-sama chapter 25 . 7/27/2005
I've enjoyed this story from begining to this last chapter. But from all the characters in this story I gotta say that sabre is by far my favorite, I love her! sassy, headstrong, a nice girl... but not too nice _

Can't wait to read the next chapter

Danrilor chapter 25 . 7/9/2005
Geez! If you keep this up there isn't going to be enough of Metro City left to put in a cigar box. I never liked the place anyway. The citizens of MC should kick out Force Works for bringing down the seven plagues of Eqypt on them and then they can move to someplace interesting like Baltimore or LA where - for some reason - super heroes never frequent. Why do comic book creators think that Chicago or Dallas has no crime to fight? When Iron Man moved to Seattle I almost soiled myself. All that notwithstanding, good job with the cataclysmic battles. I have no idea why you think that I do them better than you :)
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »