Reviews for Her Favorite Color
Wanting Memories chapter 1 . 4/19/2005
Yes I do like, you should continue. ;)
Elucifur the Ancient chapter 1 . 3/3/2005
You really shoul make this into a longer story. I think it would be a great one if you did. Please update.
ScarletKisses chapter 1 . 8/13/2004
That sucks! The story is so sad that I love it! *. *Cries*
Slywolf9 chapter 1 . 5/13/2004
AH!
YOU GOTTA UPDATE! FREAK! IF YOU DON'T, I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN! Wow..my first review threat i think. Even my best friend liked it, even if she didn't know what it was about. she said it was cool. Hee hee. neways, god job! U gotta update! Plz? JA!
Sly
Kristin23 chapter 1 . 4/23/2004
*dies* YOU BETTER WRITE ANOTHER PART! *sobs and cries* how could you write something like this and not add more. YES 2-shot. or even 6-shot and so on! It is too good to leave as is! *tacklepounces you* .
Cocoa Jamboree chapter 1 . 4/23/2004
;_; that was sad! i want to see what happens! pretty please?
mkh2 chapter 1 . 4/22/2004
Nice - it could be a two chapter one-shot (or a one-shot divided in two) or you could just add the "Second" piece to this part andfinish like that be reloading it.
Either way, it looks nice.
And there is somehting wrong with my Tab button (strange things are happening) so I'll go now and try to beat it back into submission. Back, back I say!
Ja, hope to see more later.
Morii-chan chapter 1 . 4/22/2004
WOH
Please have Inuyasha come across thewell adn try to convince Kagome to not do it...or, maybe have a living Inuyasha who waited 504 years to see Kags come to convinve her that he loves her more then hojo..or,
since your the author, I could let you make that descion!
email me _
ArcticFoxFire chapter 1 . 4/21/2004
wow u have such a knack for writing! i love it so much. u should definatly make it a two shot!
AluraEmbrey chapter 1 . 4/21/2004
very interesting. i jsut hope this doesnt get in the way of Kagome's Decision. cant wait to read more of both stories. _
Nerwen chapter 1 . 11/27/2004