Reviews for Whisper of the Leaves
Sariachan-KokiriLeaf chapter 1 . 9/8/2004
Sayonara Sarutobi... ç_ç

Nice poem, by the way!
angelkicat chapter 1 . 6/26/2004
I liked it! _ Love the ending!
QianYun chapter 1 . 4/22/2004
Wow, I actually understood what was going one. It takes a good poem for me to actually understand. A nice kind of tibute to the Thrid Hokage. And a good ending sentence. Sometimes people forget that heroes do die.
neonate chapter 1 . 4/22/2004
I do not usually review poems, but since this one is neatly written I thought I'll give it a try. It's a nice one, I don't see many writers out there tackling The Third related subjects, especially his death. Maybe because it's a poem it makes the telling easier. I agree with you, he is a hero. Albeit, a less popular one. Good job.
Sinister Tomato chapter 1 . 4/22/2004
That's a good poem. I hate trying to rhyme. It's somewhat futile for me. Unless I have a certain subject to rhyme about. My friend won't watch 80 yet. I don't understand. She already knows what's going to happen yet she doesn't want spoilers...
Er, rambling again...'taku.
Opet chapter 1 . 4/22/2004
I dont read many poems around here but I really thought that was good. Keep up the good work
Winged Knight chapter 1 . 4/21/2004
A sad poem. A well writen sad poem about Sandamei's death and how Konoha felt about it. Very nice. Keep writing the good ones.