Reviews for Of Elven Rivalries
crimson sea chapter 4 . 6/4/2005
so...elves know shakespeare huh. Never would have guessed it. Nice to know that elves expahaly common elves are so finly read...

P.S. so about the spelling...hehe

nice story so far are they going to get caught?
Rosaleena chapter 4 . 4/28/2005
WOW! Totally unexpected, update soon!
MSII chapter 4 . 3/8/2005
im pretty sure that the ending kind of sucked. You obviously rushed it and you can really tell...
Goldensong chapter 4 . 1/15/2005
I love it! I'm going to go and look for your sequel now...Can't get enough of it! I love the whole elf thing
HPDM-Slash-Rocks chapter 4 . 9/26/2004
this is the same chapter you posted like a month or so ago why did you repost it
grin chapter 4 . 9/25/2004
I can't get mad at you now, can I? You've got band practice and all and your aunt has died... Anyway, what I mean is that you DO have talent, you write well (well enough to make me wait for your updates _) and I could do with a little help.

See, I wrote this thing 3 months ago or something and so far, I haven't has anything to add to it. School's just been hectic and I'm really lazy and you know, the usual stuff. So maybe you could help me? *grins* It's Mesmerized by Silver emerald eyes... I would login but then my brother would find out my penname so scratch that.

I'd appreciate any help and none just as well _ I'm only asking anyway... Good luck with band practice and your other stories! I really love them all *smiles happilly at you*

~silver emerald eyes
mrs.felton chapter 4 . 9/23/2004
You did just fine . I love the way you made harry so virgin . I think that you should finish this story and then try to do a sequel . PLEASE FINISH THIS ! I AM DIYING TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS TO THEM ! make sure they have sex . OK!
Nyoka Li chapter 4 . 9/23/2004
Awesome. I think it's a good ending, but the story is awful short, so I really can't tell you what to do here.

Nyoka
MRS-SPOT-FUCKING-CONLON chapter 4 . 9/22/2004
AHAHAH NICE NAME! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT! PIRATE BITCH NUT... THATS JUST SOO UNIQUE AND PRICELESS.. ANYHOW.. LOVE THE STORY.. GOSH.. SOME HATERS UP IN HERE! JUST KIDDING.. ITS ACTUALLY GOOD TO SAY HOW YOU REALLY FEEL SO THAT PEOPLE CAN IMPROVE IF THERE ARE ANY MISTAKES..ANYWAYS! SO... ON WITH THE SEQUEL!
bri chapter 4 . 9/22/2004
Love it, can't wait for the sequel
Szihuoko chapter 1 . 9/22/2004
Holy mother of god...the english language has forever been marred by your incompetence and innate inability to properly utilise the language...

In other words, dont write.
Guest chapter 4 . 9/22/2004
I'm already read this chapter befoe. If you're going to repost your chapters, you should post a new chapter with it.
Yana5 chapter 4 . 9/22/2004
I love it

but it was a short chapter

whej is the next chapter coming out
Kavfh chapter 4 . 9/21/2004
yeah! I loved it! Please update soon!
lampshadesrgreat chapter 4 . 9/21/2004
whoo! greatness! when i recieved the author alert i couldn't even remember what this story was... *blushes* well totally awesome! i love your idea, and its totally great, (i know i say totally a lot...) can't wait for more! update soon!
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »