Reviews for Back in Time
CastaS chapter 11 . 8/17/2006
great story
Spitfire F.22 chapter 11 . 8/8/2005
Cool story, with a neat twist. I loved Dr. D watching the whole thing like a TV show, great work.
Me262 chapter 7 . 11/14/2004
Alright a woman in 1803 ain't gonna be fighting like that. She probably wouldn't even know how to use a firearm unless she was a pioneer. Also she wouldn't have known how to fight to save her life. And hand-to-hand combat back then was brawling, not karate or any Eastern fighting thing.

Oh and you did good with the medical scene, they would have tried to get the bullet out, and if they hadn't they would've just cut his arm off.
Me262 chapter 5 . 11/14/2004
Alright me again, I'm gonna do this every two chapters to help yah.

Now first off you seem to have them using cap and ball revolvers. Now this is in 1803, the percussion cap wouldn't be invented until they 1830's, and the revolver not until the 1820s. They would have had single shot rifles, and pistols. It takes a lot to reload one of those, the best shooters could fire maybe six shots a minute.

Now the photograph ain't gonna happen either. Not until the eighteen fifties, at least.

Chapter 5 seems to have way to much of a back to the future feel to it.
Me262 chapter 3 . 11/14/2004
I'm gonna tell you some stuff about your fic. It seems like a good premise, but you need to know history. And one thing is that once children hit puberty in the early nineteenth century is that they would NEVER be 'best friends' it's just something that didn't happen. They would've been austricized from the community.

They also didn't have bright pink. Their clothing would have been very rough and pale. The cotton gin wasn't invented until after 1810. And bright dye was extremely expensive. Also how did they pay for their clothing? Stealing would've been frowned upon.

And china wouldn't have been in a small midwestern town in 1803. Same with gift shops and restaraunts. The most they would've had is probably a saloon, motel, blacksmiths shop, and general store. The clothing would've been bought in the general store. Not a dedicated clothing store.

This is not meant as a flame, just as suggestions to you on how to make it better, hell if you want you can e-mail me at cadet1 if you really to improve.
kpwuver chapter 11 . 7/24/2004
THAT STORY WAS AWESOME! I LOVED IT!1KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK
soccergurl1990 chapter 11 . 6/16/2004
Cool story. Sweet ending. Keep up the good work.
warprince2000 chapter 11 . 5/26/2004
Very cool story! can't wait to see what happens in the next story you write (update soon plz)
warprince2000 chapter 6 . 5/26/2004
Cool story! can't wait to see what happens in the chapter next (update soon Plz)
neosun7 chapter 11 . 5/25/2004
That was cute! I love how they liked each other since 1803. Too cute! Great story! _
-Neosun7
Ace Lannigan chapter 11 . 5/23/2004
Good ending, the only nit pick that I have is with the number of new relatives Kim had. Only 1? That seems kind of out of wack. 200 years of family usually works out to about 6 or 7 generations. Even at just 2 kids per pairing that would be 64 relatives born in or after the 1980s. But I digress, this was a great story, and very original.
Ryan Storch chapter 11 . 5/22/2004
Cute ending. I really liked the whole thing.
falfurrian chapter 10 . 5/20/2004
Very cute! Can't wait for the next chapter. Keep an eye on the spelling but don't correct the spelling while you are creating. Do it after. Don't mix editing and creating. Good work.
ilovekp chapter 10 . 5/20/2004
ok,listen,i don't want to do caculations,but i have an idea for the next about it turns out that kim and ron are twins,they were seperated at birth,and ron stayed with their real parents and kim was to know how they find out? kim's parents tell them when they get back.e-mail me for a sample chapter.
neosun7 chapter 10 . 5/20/2004
YAY! They kissed! And defeated Shego! All in one chapter! Congrats on a job well done! Can't wait until the final chapter! _
-Neosun7