Reviews for The Letter
Julia451 chapter 1 . 9/24/2014
Perfect blend of sincerity and comedy. Peter and Egon have the best banter in the history of comedy, but they're also close friends who are always there for each other. Thanks for capturing that!
Esperata chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
It's nice to read a story covering their break up. Especially one that shows Peter and the guys to such advantage. In the movie Dana simply blames Peter so it's nice to see it from his PoV. I can appreciate him more for this.

Plus it's always nice to see Egon interacting with his friends. You've caught his genius/scientific attitude perfectly with his genuine friendship.
Stormyrose chapter 1 . 4/20/2005
Sweet friend story. Nice.
Water Mist chapter 1 . 6/9/2004
Very nice. Good emotion adn nice tie in between the movie and the show. The close friendship between Peter and Egon was nice too. I always like reading that in fan fics. Great Job! I hope you write another soon!
AiredaleLady chapter 1 . 4/22/2004
Cute-a nice crossover from the movie to the cartoon. You don't get many Dana stories (if any!)and the fact that she was not in the cartoon leaves a lot of room for fanfic writers to play w/her character. Good job.
Erin Cummins chapter 1 . 4/22/2004
Wonderful little ficlet. Personally I'm always glad when Dana is not involved with Peter, especially when it's RGB Peter, lol. I just could never get over her treating him like dirt when she first meets him so I'm glad he finds closure in this ficlet :). Also, if they split up twice than she's definitely not "the one" for him and "the one" is still out there :). Also to me it seemed like Movie Peter didn't really seem like he needed the guys and the guys needed him. It's different with RGB Peter, which is another reason this little ficlet is so good. Anyway, great little ficlet. As an RGB Peter fan I absolutely loved it :).