Reviews for Star Crossed Lovers
Angelsheart85 chapter 2 . 12/3/2010
we Do like it :D Beatiful!
Silas C chapter 2 . 1/11/2007
I always did wonder what happened after the special. It left the episode pretty much open for interpretation.
anonymusevil chapter 2 . 3/2/2005
its cute..
Freaky-Sis chapter 2 . 9/4/2004
No wonder people want more chapters, its so well written and very entertaining. Please write more, you're very talented.
Freaky-Sis chapter 1 . 9/4/2004
i can see why this is R but well written...A word of advice thoguh. Decide what tense you want towrite it in. You keep switching between present and future. I'm not sure if that was diliberate but it can get a little confusing. Apart from that, it was an interesting read.

Arigatoo!

Peace Out

Freaky-Sis
Queen Michiru chapter 1 . 8/20/2004
OK! that was good!, but you're NOT going to tell me that THAT was IT right? I mean come on I want more *mischievous grin*
eternalskyking chapter 1 . 8/18/2004
lovely very lovely and *wiggle brows* very naughty *grins mischievously* very naughty,but that's good I like naughtyness *LOL* Now don't stop here just keep the good stuff coming and I have agree with... what's the name again..? ooh yeah! King Haruka I think it was we want some big lemonade *hehehehehe* bad, bad, eternal *LOL*
WillowStarr17 chapter 1 . 8/10/2004
aww that was cute! _ i love those two together
Dream Sovereign chapter 1 . 6/26/2004
Aww! I love this story. I love seeing fanfics with the characters of Haruka and Michiru. They are such a nice couple, even if they are both women. Keep on writing!
King Haruka chapter 1 . 6/7/2004
It was rather sweet can I expect another chap with the lemon part or this was it! _- If so don't wait too long to update.
Keriko chapter 1 . 4/22/2004
pretty good. I like it alot. It captures the love that is Haruka and Michiru.