Reviews for Sonic and Amy's Son
meloniemonkey chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
um...uh...i geuss it was okay... if you want the majorly sucked. had to tell the truth.
nbggdffvbfdff chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
cxv hshjjujusvrvfc tv dhdeescddeesdfsdsrgrrggd

vfwcfefseeggygysvsgvsgvtt fg

shadi shadow s boyfrand chapter 1 . 1/24/2006
i loved it
Rocketknight56 chapter 1 . 4/29/2004
This story has a nice premise, but like Red Sonic said, the story is shorter than the intro. You have a nice idea, I love the ironic name "Sony" for Sonic and Amy's son, but take some more time and think of a way to expand the story. You have lots of potential, so make good use of it.
Samantha27 chapter 1 . 4/23/2004
Sony! That's a cute name for their son. The first 3 letters is from Sonic's name and the last is from Amys. The story is kinda short, it seems rushed. You should write another story about their son.
Windfield chapter 1 . 4/23/2004
Sony? Sony playstation? Is that what you're trying to say?
C-Aman chapter 1 . 4/22/2004
Pretty darn good, I like it 9/10 (Dry Humour, always good for a chuckle)
DarkXeno chapter 1 . 4/22/2004
Alright, no offense, but... lets see, how do I break this to you? Um... Alright, as an Honest reader and wanabe writer, I will tell you what I truthfully think. That has to be the single most pathetic excuse for a fic that I have ever read and you should really consider getting a new hobby and some professional therapy.
ChaiDreamLatte chapter 1 . 4/22/2004
You are right that this is a short fanfiction, and not much heppend in it, but I think it is a good first impretion of a fanfiction writer, I would like to to read the next fanfiction that you write!
The Ultramind12 chapter 1 . 4/22/2004
I don't relly get it... what's so bad about being named Sony? It would be cool having the same name as the creators of the PS2...
tailis5555 chapter 1 . 4/22/2004
Very clever! Sony! hehehhe Hillarious stuff! Keep it up and throwing in a little Sonamy is always a good idea. Good job!
Donegone chapter 1 . 4/22/2004
*Snickers* Well, it was short, but to the point. Still, I can't help but wonder why bother with an intro to the story when the story itself is shorter than the intro.
Of course, Sony is better than Amonic