Reviews for An Issue Over Trust
Guest chapter 7 . 11/24/2021
Snape would never willingly let Remus into his house
Guest chapter 5 . 11/24/2021
Pls Harry ur so dumb- even I knew it was veretisirem thingy right after the horse chase
Guest chapter 4 . 11/24/2021
Oml Harry you idiot- snape hasn’t stooped that low yet
GoldAsh chapter 19 . 6/9/2021
This was a great fic
Nightwolfxx chapter 7 . 3/13/2021
Ahaha its Snape lol
Guest chapter 7 . 2/13/2021
It’s not lupin, it’s Snape under the poly juice potion.
justsomeone chapter 19 . 2/6/2021
nice :)
Guest chapter 19 . 1/3/2021
good story
Elevenses chapter 19 . 12/24/2020
Excellent story and writing!
Mol-dune chapter 11 . 12/11/2020
That was so sweet!
WoNdEr GrAy chapter 19 . 11/8/2020
i still don't understand the story and i still think there were 2 snapes in the beginning anyways i hope your brother situation worked out alright.
WoNdEr GrAy chapter 12 . 11/8/2020
are there two snape's or something like that here ? coz i really don't get it
JustLaurie chapter 12 . 10/31/2020
I’m sorry, is Snape fucking delusional? He’s drugged him, force fed him, made it so he couldn’t move and then left him all alone, gave him a potion he knew would result in agony and found amusement in his suffering, threatened to curse him, cursed him, and watched in amusement as he struggled to get up and walk. What the fuck is he thinking? If I were Harry I’d never trust Snape or Pomphry ever again. Harry already doesn’t trust Snape because he spends every second of time near him verbally abusing him at school. He thinks that just because he isn’t hitting him he’s not abusive? Not only is he mentally abusive, telling a beaten down and emotionally vulnerable child then all of the suffering he’s experiencing is all his fault and if only he could do things the right way everything would’ve been fine. He’s also physically abusive. Drugging him, force feeding him when he refuses to eat the drugged food, restraining him, intentionally making him sick, pretending to be a trusted adult to trick him into consuming drugs. And he’s surprised when Harry is angry at him and shows defiance or fear? He’s surprised that Harry doesn’t ask him for help? He thinks that Harry not trusting him is just him being stubborn? He wants Harry to open up and explain things when he has explained absolutely nothing to Harry. He hasn’t said what he wants from Harry, he doesn’t explain what’s in the food and why, he doesn’t explain what side effects certain potions have or even what the potion is, he doesn’t explain how to break the spell, he doesn’t explain anything! He just does whatever he wants and leaves Harry terrified of what he’s going to make him do next. Then when Harry justifiable shows fear he calls him a coward. Snape is disgusting in this fanfic and if he ever does get Harry’s trust it will be because he tortured him until Harry couldn’t take it anymore. Their relationship will be abusive and toxic and traumatic and Harry will be worse off because of it. This is not how you treat any human, let alone a child, especially a child who’s already been abused. I can’t believe anyone could read this fanfiction and think Snape is actually trying to help Harry.
Ciara chapter 13 . 5/18/2020
Hello! That as I very nice chapter! Snape is actually nice to Harry. I just hope that his niceness won’t end.
abetternameneeded chapter 3 . 4/24/2020
Finally! A story qhwre snape acts lije snape.