Reviews for The Cat's Meow
Zefrn chapter 5 . 6/6/2005
What? That's it? You had me laughing my butt off and it abruptly ended. How rude! ;) Keep up the good work, please update soon!
lildevil666 chapter 5 . 1/26/2005
plz write more, this is very funny!
GeneralDragon chapter 5 . 10/15/2004
This is great, you've actually got Sousuke acting normal. Please update soon this story's got my full attention. Keep up the good work and i'll keep on reading.
MJP chapter 5 . 10/7/2004
A fun vignette, but I'd like to see the cat take more involvement. This sorta reads like an FMP fic that just has the cat as a frequent device, rather than a reflection.

Also, Sosuke seems to adapt way too quickly and way too un-Sosuke to the civilian transfer. Keep in mind, all he's ever known is militarized lifestyle, conflict, etc. I mean, in Fumoffu, he expresses those reactions... if you haven't seen Fumoffu yet, torrent it. If you have seen it, watch it again... this chapter didn't read as accurately as it could have been.

The scenarios are indeed plausible enough, and it's good to follow. This could be a great fic. I think it's got the potential, and I can't wait to see the next chapter!
Father O'Blivion chapter 1 . 9/23/2004
Very nicely written first chapter. Good characters and plot. Enjoyable reading too.
MoonGem chapter 5 . 8/26/2004
This story is great! I love you're writing style and the way you write Kaname. Please update soon.
Mefdet Lady of Chaos chapter 5 . 8/17/2004
please PLEASE! Update soon! I wanna find out what happens! Love it by the way, update soon!
Padfootpuppygirl chapter 5 . 8/14/2004
Cute story! Would've been great if he named the cat Tessa. Just kidding! I love this fic, there just aren't enough FMP fanfics out there. Keep it up! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Hououza chapter 5 . 8/11/2004
Excellent chapter!

Brilliant idea getting Sousuke attempting to act "normal" although acting like Webber was not exactly a good start...

The question is what will Kaname do to him now...

Good luck & best wishes,

Hououza
ProtoBlues chapter 5 . 8/11/2004
I really doubt that Souske would follow Kurtz advice on woman... He should know by now that Kurtz has no sense with woman. But of course, Souske's skull is almost just as thick as Kurtz...
Arnoldstrife chapter 4 . 6/18/2004
Great Story it would be a crime not to cont.
ProtoBlues chapter 4 . 6/15/2004
Why would he be fired from MITHRIL? I'm sure that it says somewhere in the show that Souske was a great advantage to his team or MITHRIL or something like that.
dahan chapter 4 . 6/13/2004
Love the true to story humor in your fic. Plus there's a lot of heart in what's going on. Hope to see more! _
Hououza chapter 4 . 6/12/2004
Why do I have this dreadful suspicion he's going to go through withdrawl...

Excellet chapter!

Good luck & best wishes,

Hououza
Avlor chapter 4 . 6/12/2004
sniff! Poor Sousuke. Even Kalinin couldn't pull strings, ne? I hope Kaname isn't too cruel. :) Keep the story coming. :D