Reviews for The Cat's Meow
cultnirvana chapter 4 . 6/12/2004
Another brill chapter. Anxiously waiting to see this talk between Sousuke and Kaname, cultnirvana
Eun-Jung chapter 3 . 5/30/2004
Mm, good stuff! Please, write more. I want to see how Kaname and Sousuke turn out. Heh, they're so cute.
ProtoBlues chapter 3 . 5/30/2004
Kaname's mean. She wants to throw something at Souske just because he didn't call his cat after her.
GeneralDragon chapter 3 . 5/20/2004
I really like the creative sense you show using a cat to bring out Sousuke's other side, and how it also brings him and Kaname closer. Please have some more Sousuke Kanama fluff in the next chapter and please update soon, this is a great story!
Hououza chapter 3 . 5/20/2004
Excellent chapter and story!
I have to note though that you seem to be experiencing the same problem we all are...since the introduction of quick edit all section break characters disappear...
Look forwards to the next chapter. Good luck & best wishes,
Hououza
berk chapter 3 . 5/19/2004
why not call the cat Grey from that battle Sousuke had. I mean if she would have survied her and sousuke would have gotten it on:)
cultnirvana chapter 3 . 5/19/2004
Another great chapter. You have the personalities reflected so well. Can't wait to see what happens in the next chapter.
cultnirvana
PoCkylove chapter 2 . 5/16/2004
oh cool! _ yay! what a fun story! continue! I love this couple!
Sagara and Chidori forever! o
ProtoBlues chapter 2 . 5/12/2004
Poor Kaname... She got so scared over nothing...
Andrei Burnside chapter 2 . 5/12/2004
Dialogue was great, and the sousuke vs kaname exchange was hilarious. But isn't Kurtz german and Melissa american? I'm pretty sure that was mentioned somewhere.
Digicowboy chapter 2 . 5/12/2004
I look forward to this story carrying on! It's very funny, especially the whole misunderstanding with Kurz.
Wolvenrider chapter 2 . 5/12/2004
This is really good! please continue!
physicallynothere chapter 2 . 5/11/2004
FUUNY! hehehe. got potential
Zombo chapter 2 . 5/9/2004
brilliant fanfic! May I ask why you switched from the first-person pov set in chapter 1 to a 3rd-person pov in chap.2 ?
cultnirvana chapter 2 . 5/9/2004
Really sweet and brilliantly written. I love to see this side of Sousuke. Keep up the great work.
42 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »