Reviews for The Cat's Meow
Lakewood chapter 2 . 5/6/2004
This is very good, or more like very funny. I really found the part with Kurtz confusing the cat as being a woman to be very humorous. I hope you write more soon. Keep up the good work.
TetsuoTsubushi chapter 2 . 5/4/2004
Kaname jumps the gun. Of course, Sosuke never bothered to mention that he found teh cat. What's Kana's take on him actually having a cat. You don't typically think Sosuke and Cat in the same sentence unless he's talking about something he was forced to eat while in action. I really have to stop now, I was just thinking about what cat might taste like. Anyway, I'd like to see more.
vedmid chapter 2 . 5/4/2004
Just wanted add my voice to those who like this story. You do have a quite a few dif. paths you can tkae this to, form toturing Kurtz or even Tessa, to an understanding between Kaname and Sousuke (or a little of everything). I'm looking foward to see which direction you choose. I'm also curious how the cat is going to be named.
I like the fact you're showing Sousuke's train of thought. Perfectly raional ideas, such as removing items that could startle the cat until it gets comfortable, and yet everyone else assumes differently.
Good story, please update soon.
Avlor chapter 2 . 5/4/2004
Most enjoyable. Can't wait to see what Kaname does when she realizes the "She" is a cat! :) (This is one of the first I've read - so I don't have much more input. Sorry!)
K chapter 2 . 5/1/2004
Hi there! I like your story so far (except for Kaname, but I never liked her anyway). The first person pov is neat.
If Sousuke is 16-17, he shouldn't be only taking Algebra. He's too smart for that, especially with his line of work. You take Algebra in seventh or eighth grade, maybe ninth. Just ignore it if you think I'm making a big deal out of it.
It's funny how everyone thinks Sousuke has a real girl in his room. :P
Death to Kaname! It's none of her business what Sousuke does!
OK, please continue.
dave-d chapter 2 . 5/1/2004
Good stuff.
But, what happened to the part with Kaname's father? Will that be mentioned later?
The misunderstanding with Kurz vs. cat vs. girl was great.
Lakewood chapter 1 . 4/29/2004
A very interesting story. A cat, huh? A unique idea that may actually be interesting. I enjoy the humor quite a bit. It brings a ray of sunshine into my cloudy day. I hope you continue soon. Keep up the good work.
LilAnimeLuva04 chapter 1 . 4/29/2004
I love this fic! its really good so far Keep up with the good work and UPDATE SOON! i wana know what happens when souske meets kaname's dad o.o!
guess27 chapter 1 . 4/26/2004
hey i really loved your story why didnt you continue it. pls update soon im looking forward to your next chapter... : )
ProtoBlues chapter 1 . 4/24/2004
This story revolves around a CAT?
BoxBunny-chan chapter 1 . 4/22/2004
Good job! This has definate potential, bonus points for bringing me a smile during this horrible nightmare known to all students as final exams. Thanks I really needed it today. I can't wait till you update!
Andrei Burnside chapter 1 . 4/22/2004
Very Good. A novel way to show Sgt. Sagara's lighter side. You've got a ton of options with this storyline. I hope you update soon.
42 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3