Reviews for The Question Being
Danny vs A Month chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
Good story. Not sure what you were saying but I think it had to do with chicken and chedder stew western style...during the hot season. God I wish I had dante as a personal trainer. Or maybe a brother.
PsychoWing chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
This was great. Trish's rant was very amusing. As was the bit of banter after the portal.
AnnaliseRose chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
this was written so so sooo well. i loved every bit of it. pretty creative idea too.

I love how trish rambles to herself and to an unconscious dante haha. this really made my day (:
animejunkie828 chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
It was very cute and adorble...got to love Dante. I fI was trish I would kick the crap out of him for listening in without at least giving some form of indication he was awake...lol..but it was very good and adorable.
bubblygoo chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
I love Trish.
Shadow'sIllusionist chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
Nicely done! I'm not usually a fan of DantexTrish pairing but this was so touching. Trish rambling really added to the comical effect. Love it!
Eric Draven201 chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
That was cute and oh so Fricken funny!
Brukaoru chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
Very well written. I love the whole plot of this. Well done, :D

P. the author's noteXD
Obskura chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
this was actually pretty funny! good job.

but if i was Trish and discovered that Dante had been awake half the time, i've been all over him like a spider monkey! (saying that my friends says, meaning to kick someone's ass)
Mirra Mirra chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
Ahg, I love this fic, and yet I dilike it. I love it, because it is awesome and well written. I dislike it because it made me squeal like a fan girl. Good job!
Trinity Archangel chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
i enjoyed this story very much. Too bad its only one chapter. You ought to have more reviews! People aren't doing justice to themselves by not reading. I'm gonna go see if you wrote any more stuff.
destructo888 chapter 1 . 8/17/2006
really great dante x trish can't wait for more stuff like this. hopefully
Ashrial chapter 1 . 5/29/2006
great stuff
Princess Hannah chapter 1 . 10/29/2005
That finishing Author's Note...O_O

Loved the fic though!
EyeChan chapter 1 . 10/12/2005
*grins* Now that amused me to no end. And, thank heavens, no angst or lemon.

Seriously though, this is great. Just about as funny as one-shots come. *smiles*