Reviews for The Core of the Stone
washow chapter 3 . 1/1/2005
I just wanted to let you know how much I was looking forward to reading your story and how disappointed I am that you haven't updated in a long time. Would you please consider finishing this story for those of us who were enjoying it?
joco94 chapter 1 . 7/19/2004
That chapter was very different of what I expected but im excited to read on and find who was the man Great job
Blackbird10 chapter 3 . 5/31/2004
Aragorn is going to get hurt, isn't he? *puppy eyes*
Tiannstnocfm chapter 3 . 5/27/2004
Oh man, what happened down there? I love this story and can't wait to see what happens next, hopefully Aragorn and Legolas angst that they will come out of alive...You are such a great writer, please update soon! _
grumpy chapter 3 . 5/24/2004
good chapter and good story. Aragorn and Legolas do seem to be having problems leaving the town. things downstairs do not sound good. looking forward to more
Anastasia Who chapter 3 . 5/24/2004
Sounds good. Update soon. I can't wait to hear what will happen
Coolio02 chapter 3 . 5/23/2004
Uh-oh, sounds like trouble coming! Good chapter and I hope you continue soon:-)
lindahoyland chapter 3 . 5/22/2004
An exciting story,am looking forward to reading more
Elven Kitten chapter 3 . 5/22/2004
Very good chapter! And very evil cliffie! XP... lol, keep it up!
Namarie!
*Elenmeoi*
Skande1 chapter 3 . 5/22/2004
Yay! Finally! An update! Oh, what's going to happen! Love it, please update again soon!
Elafacwen chapter 2 . 5/17/2004
The story is great. But longer chapters would be nice...and almost beneficial. I know by experience it is hard to get longer chapters done, but it would make the story a tid bit more better to read.
But otherwise it is really good and I hope you continue!
*BtP2*
Elven Kitten chapter 2 . 4/27/2004
Np! Doing great! _ keep it up! Hope you post soon! _
Namarie!
*Elenmeoi*
Golden-Flute chapter 2 . 4/26/2004
You deserve WAY more than 8 reviews! This is a great storyline! As long as it has Legolas in it, I'm happy! I don't really like slash. It's not that I have anything against the people who read it or write it or slash itself, but it's just not my thing. I hope this story doesn't end out to be slash! Please update soon!
Legolas-gurl88
Coolio02 chapter 2 . 4/26/2004
Hmm, what Legolas saw with the innkeeper was quite interesting. Sounds like the mystery is starting to slowly unfold:-). Aw, that poor girl! I'm glad she was saved from a further beating, though. Good chapter and I hope you continue soon:-)
Skande1 chapter 2 . 4/26/2004
lol, Oh, I'll stick around, trust me! I have to do something while I'm waiting for my other fave stories to be updated! :-) Aragorn's so sweet, I coulld just see him doing something like that- he'd never stand by while someone else was getting hurt- Legolas wouldn't either, but he'd no doubt be a little more subtle! ;-P lol, Another great chapter, keep 'em coming!