Reviews for Submission
Ai Koden chapter 2 . 1/17/2007
this was soo good! i really loved it! it gives me ideas for my stories, and it really does make me want to write a sangoXnaraku fic. it was dark and you really got into the characters minds. youre great at youre choice of words, awsome! D
Ai Koden chapter 1 . 1/17/2007
hi again, i really liked this story. you can tell i really like sango fanfics. this is really great so far. the story line is very interesting. cant wait to read the next chapter. D
FarieTyrant chapter 1 . 3/4/2006
Whoa. That was amazing.
Iggy - Essence of Angst chapter 1 . 1/11/2006
When you put down "Gore" in the warning, you really meant it. This fic almost crosses the line called disturbing. Almost.

I admire the way you are so accurate with words. That is the one thing I seem to be unable to do, and your writing (just the precise description) reminds me of Scribe Figaro's works. Very accurate, direct, smooth writing.

In one of Scribe's chapters, Naraku says to Sango, "I held your brother between life and death and asked him what he chose. He chose life, and I asked him if he wished me to remove the burden of knowing of what he did, and thus was reborn. My child. Not yours." (or something similar to that)

You describe Sango's pain so well. Indeed, her brother is almost like part of her heart, moreso than Houshi-sama.

Yet she still wants to believe, for it is the only thing that can keep her going with the group. She has to believe if she is ever to end his suffering, even if she has to let him go in the end.

Now that is just malicious. I can think of no other word for it. But I think this could be said for episode 30 - when Naraku orders Sango - yes, orders, not requests - to give him the Tetssusaiga in exchange for her brother's life. Ouch.

Wow.

This story is just amazing. The horror, the brutality of the scenario, the characterization and the expressed hatred, desperation and anguish all blend together.

Just wow. Keep it up!
Ignorant Wisdom chapter 2 . 3/16/2005
That was...morbid. Depressing, sadistic, and morbid. And it was beautifully written. You are a very talented writer. You're able to get into the characters heads so deeply, it's amazing. I'm speechless. If I could write half as good as this, I might actually like the stuff I create.

Anywho, keep writing!
Fenikkusu Ai chapter 1 . 3/3/2005
I think this is the one of the darkest fics I ever read. Heck, it makes mine look like Halloween trick-or-treating!

Good job on characterizing Sango and Naraku. You have them written perfectly. Whew, this was creepy...
Aiffe chapter 2 . 8/27/2004
Ah, I thought I was the only one who wrote Sango/Naraku! Excellent! It's very dark, and very, very gory, I'm afraid to read that other person's work now, if it's gorier than this...

And there's quite a bit of Kohaku/Sango as well. How dearly I love taijiyacest. *mosies off to see what else you've got*
Sailor Leo chapter 2 . 7/26/2004
Words cannot convey how much I love this peice. It's so dark, and yet so wonderful.
Nghi chapter 1 . 4/30/2004
And how on earth does this make you want to write a Naraku/Sango-centric pairing? LMAO.
Woo. This is great. Seriously. I finally sat down at midnight-ish and read it. While talking to you. Heehee. XD
Some of these parts... some of the story parts, it reminds me of my writing... except, only 10928347 times better. P But yeah. It really IS heart-wrenching. And you can do smooth transition. I need work on that... *nervous laughter*
But enough. I loved how you crafted it. It's in a choppy sense to show her emotions- how she's feeling at the time before she wanted to kill Kohaku, her feelings overriding common sense. God, it's so surreal. It's as if her anger is describing the surroundings, and all you can see through HER perspective was red. Red blood, red anger, red volatile.
I loved how you italicized certain words to emphasize the meaning of some of these sentences. And all the description... it's wonderful. You've made it so surreal. I don't know if this is angst (Probably is. XD), but whatever it is- it's a tearjerker. ]
When her dreams were shattered... the heartbreak she suffered for that moment in your story seemed like an eternity. *nods* Seriously. It's the moment of truth- when she finally realized that she couldn't win Kohaku back from Naraku (At least from what I'm gathering. -_-)
My favorite quote? "“I love you Aneue,
priestessmykala chapter 2 . 4/27/2004
bravo for giving me goosebumps!
of course i expected no less from you
i would say 'keep adding!' but you will probally do that anyway huh.
and anyways im babbling so later!
Bikutoria chapter 1 . 4/22/2004
As always, I'm awed by your writing style. Your gore may not be Nghi's, but nobody can touch this intangible quality in yours works.
Well, I really can't compare your works and Nghi's, because I haven't read her stuff in many, many months. Oops!
Plus, Sango and Kohaku. Love these characters.
And, ah, what lovely angst - dangling the carrot tends to accomplish this well enough in the first place, and by god girl, you ran with it!
The dichotomous feelings Kohaku's dealing with...would be enough to send anyone over the edge.
And that ending...! It's a good thing I read this when I woke up, and not before going to bed. I never would have slept.
Thank you for the new story!