Reviews for Somewhat Damaged
phoenix lily chapter 3 . 2/20/2007
WOW! I love it I looked at the update, date and noticed it was 2 years ago! THis is an awesome story! Please please keep up the awesome work!
YoYo0102 chapter 3 . 4/18/2006
good story line. update soon please.
juli chapter 3 . 8/26/2005
I like that really much even though

I'm not into c/s pairings

But I love the friendship between them

Anyway , great start!
EmilyMayVTheCrazyDinosaurGirl chapter 3 . 8/12/2005
hey i like the story, it has a strong begining, and its cool.

the next two chapters r also good, and i cant wait for more, to find out what he did, and whatnot, keep up the good work
L Ducky chapter 3 . 6/16/2005
oh, you got me hooked! Please update son! It's so good to see another CS 'shipper.
akc23 chapter 3 . 3/5/2005
*args* again a story stopped in the middle...

im waiting :)

i just wonder, why saras father is in jail in LV, why he contacted her, when the last time she saw him was at the age of fourteen? just a little logical mistake i think?
littleowl84 chapter 3 . 2/13/2005
I know that it has almost been year since you last up dated but I wanted to say that it's great, and I hope you continue to write more and soon. Can't wait to read the rest.
paradoxgrll chapter 3 . 1/28/2005
So far this is an awsome story. I love the Cath/Sara pairing! Please please please write more :)
alana-rose1 chapter 3 . 1/18/2005
I'd love to read some more of this!
Princess Alexandria chapter 3 . 1/10/2005
You've got a really interesting story here, but you haven't worked on it for months. Will you be finishing it? I hope so.
jekyll hyde chapter 3 . 1/3/2005
hi, i would just like to say great story line. i know that it has been a awhile since you updated the story, i was just wondering if it would be anytime soon. other than that great plot and i hope you write more soon.
kisa soma chapter 3 . 11/24/2004
you are going to finish this, right? It wouldn't be fair if you did, ya know?

good,sad though, but its not that hard to ralate whith it (at least were I think it's heading). Try to cheer her up, ok.
Rave chapter 2 . 10/31/2004
I loved it but please hurry up ! I can't wait to find out more. Sarah is my favorite character created from mystery and darkness and this fuels it even more. Thank You

P.S. please hurry up i'm dieing from anticapation
Vamprye-Bassist chapter 3 . 10/16/2004
Love the story write more please
Anonymoose chapter 3 . 10/11/2004