Reviews for Tommy
Evolved chapter 3 . 11/10/2006
Finally! A GTA crossover that doesn't suck!

Update soon.
Leon chapter 3 . 8/21/2006
oh! Man! This fic haven't been updated since 07.16.2004. I don't think he even knows thats he has a fic uncompleted. Wow! HEY! ARE YOU EVEN ALIVE OUT THERE? UPDATE NOW!
Leon chapter 2 . 8/21/2006
GOOD JOB MAN! But your chapter are a little short, but keep it up anyway! bye!
Leon chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
Hey! good chapter! keep it up!
strength-91-possibility-none chapter 3 . 1/2/2006
oh man... what's ron going to get himself into now! update soon!
surforst chapter 3 . 11/1/2005
Interesting place for a sequel to the previous story. I can see Ron is still probably a little unstable. Should make for some interesting plot in the future. Looking forward to an update soon.
Go-Colts chapter 3 . 8/6/2005
Wow, this is a really good story. I'm surprised I haven't read this yet considering how much I liked The Date and all of your other stories. I'm guessing this won't be updated for a while, but I know how that can be.

And you're right...STD is the biggest career killer ever.
continental-line chapter 2 . 12/28/2004
Is this going to be updated? It's been 5 months.

-Bill Ponder
MidniteBleuCrusader chapter 3 . 12/13/2004
Back up, back up! Ron can drive? i thought he was a really bad driver and crashed the gym in 'Car Trouble'. Anyway good chapter. Pls continue Tommy Vercetti's reign and whatever.
continental-line chapter 3 . 11/13/2004
Have you given up on this story? Or will there be an update?

P.S. I still hold hopes that will Ron get Kim to change her mind about him.

-Bill Ponder
xtremeldemeldo chapter 2 . 9/25/2004
review. err. update relaay soomn. syas!

xtremeldemelddo
xtremeldemeldo chapter 3 . 9/25/2004
i like this ths its reall y early in th morning, like as in 4:30, and i can barely blink, so dont judge my typing skiolls. il like thikls story. its funny w/o bieng obnoxious,(yay, i spelled it right) so, um. ya! i m laughting right now as my friend is is reading waht im righting is as im riteing it, so it i cant relly syee. sorry, really i emam. so goodmornng, and have a good manana !1

lub y'alls

xtremfeldemdelo
casual observer chapter 3 . 9/5/2004
Exellent read. Can't wait to see where you're going with this and hopefully I'll find out soon enough.
Forceuser3 the Jedi Master chapter 3 . 8/3/2004
got your e-mail (fogive me i was working all july)and i get it now make more chapthers please (for the record i'm 17 so no one gets confused)till next time.
Mr. Elliot chapter 3 . 7/22/2004
This is a great story, I like it a lot.

Ron is really funny, and in character too.

I've never played any GTA games, and all I really know about them is from what my friends have told me, so I don't really know what to expect (other than this story will continue to rock).

Can't wait for the next chapter.