Reviews for A Place To Be
CallaRose4ever chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
I really liked this. I wonder why Mithos (sp?) seems a little desperate for a friend and such. I wonder if he senses that she will be an immortal if/when she dies again. It could have happened when she came back the second time...(she came back wrong) I know kind of not with cannon because she has a mother but that would be cool. I would love to see more...maybe change from a oneshot to a continued story?
Bobboky chapter 1 . 1/12/2006
pretty cool
spikes-storm chapter 1 . 9/7/2005
pretty good, i have never thought about a buffy/ methos pairing. Keep up the good work.
lomasi chapter 1 . 6/2/2005
I really enjoyed this story. Sometimes crossovers seem to focus too little on the characters and so they seem out of character, but yours didn't. I don't suppose there's a sequel to this. I'd love to see what happens next!
General Mac chapter 1 . 12/19/2004
very good anymore
E.A.V chapter 1 . 10/26/2004
cute story...well written to boot...makes me want to ask you for a sequel...
Kyra2 chapter 1 . 6/7/2004
Actually quite nice. And I have a feeling that 'Adam' wouldn't be all that surprised by finding out that she's a slayer.
Ouatic-7 chapter 1 . 5/16/2004
I thought this was really good and atmospheric. And who doesn't love Methos?

I think this was posted before the Angel episode where he and Spike went off to Rome to find Buffy dating "The Immortal". My husband and I had assumed it was Duncan (or at least Adrian Paul) but now I know better.
HonorSkywalker chapter 1 . 5/1/2004
This is good are you going to continue on?
anon chapter 1 . 4/23/2004
I liked this and wouldn't mind seeing a sequel. More, please.
Berry chapter 1 . 4/22/2004
Very nice. In fact I wouldn't mind a sequel?
Talon chapter 1 . 4/22/2004
Wonderful!
And a good start! (hint, hint, wink, wink)
Do carry on, for a wholelotta chapters!
Rune chapter 1 . 4/22/2004
This is a great start for a story keep writing _
miz chapter 1 . 4/22/2004
Interesting is there going to be more or is this a one shot?
Charlotte chapter 1 . 4/22/2004
I like the story. I hope finis is just meant for the end of the chapter and not the story. Hope you coninue.