Reviews for A Place To Be
Lisette chapter 1 . 4/22/2004
*grins* Even though it's been years since I watched Highlander (Duncan McLeod... enough said), I must say that you did a great job with this cross. I'm only sad to see that it's come to an end because this thing has plenty of wonderful plot options just a brewin'! A Buffy/Methos? A Buffy-baked-cookie all on her own with all of the other immortals about? *grins* Definite plot possibilities!
Nice work!
Shadow Faith chapter 1 . 4/22/2004
Hey love this like i love all your work
your work always has a certain something that grabs my atention ans holds it.
You going to write another chapter because there are so few buffy methos fic about i would hate to think this just a one of when it could make a begining to a nice story.
Do hope you continue
Shadow Faith
SeleneaD chapter 1 . 4/22/2004
Got to say, great fun! I really liked it. Intresting challenge to. Might have to answer it..
anyway, i really loved it. Just one question.. Is this one of those 'answer to a challenge one shot' things or are you going to continue it after this? I'd like to see Buffy meeting the rest. Maybe find out about imortals..
Selene
Catlimere chapter 1 . 4/22/2004
Ah, you are a goddess! You write all the best Buffy pairings...Logan, Methos...sigh. I love Methos and love the idea of he and Buffy meeting and getting together. Definitely not enough Buffy/Methos fics out there. I think he'd be good for her. He has enough of the rogue about him, he's still a charmer for all his cynicism, and while complaining about Duncan's boy scout streak, he does always manage to do the right thing. Would love to read more...btw, love your song choices.
19 | « Prev Page 1 2