Reviews for Losing Control
love kidflash chapter 1 . 6/20
Here is the right bio on Raven:) RealName:Rachael Roth Age:16 Race:50 percent human and 50 percent demon. Place of birth :Azarath. Family:Trigon (demon father), Arella (human mother) . History: Her mother was apart of a satanic cult and Trigon was pretending to be a human and he released his true form and raped Arella.
darkryubaby chapter 2 . 3/26/2009
you made yusuke, kurama and hiei weaklings. that's favored power playing and those type of stories lose interest.
Pianolinist chapter 4 . 11/4/2006
Is it...Argent? or Blackfire?

Stars-Eclipsed chapter 4 . 5/30/2006
I'm gonna hazard a guess. Botan? Are you going to update this? It's pretty good aside from the entire thing being centered on the page.
noone chapter 2 . 5/16/2006
Raven is not that old. Also she's half human not fairy. She also is only named Raven, no middle name or last name. Though her mothers last name was Roth, so that would be legit. Her real age is about the same as BeastBoy's ,mabe a littel younger than him though.
Xerxes93 chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
"Demon king" his name is Trigon and if you need any info on raven go to

click on charecters and find Raven
Evanescent Perfection chapter 4 . 1/11/2006
I think your story is very interesting and I can't wait till the next chapter!
SugarDevil chapter 4 . 10/15/2005
great story so far, I love seeing Hiei and Raven interact. Plus I also like Raven be all in comand, like when they were battling. Haha, it's cool that she's half demon half fairy, I've never seen that approach before, but I like it. This story is definantly going on my faves list

lots of love

Ebonyblacx chapter 1 . 8/21/2005
Name:Raven Roth AKA Raven

Age: 16

Race: Arazath

Powers: Telepath, teletekis,

Family: Father Trigon is satan he is hell he only lives to create evil. Arella Mother Queen of Arazath

History: Princess of Arazath Raven is a half demon. on her 16th birthday she is to create a portal which Trigon can get through and destroy earth
LaDyPnAi chapter 4 . 4/23/2005
i think i know its starfire's sister blackfire and if it is right then its hiei/raven yusuke/kieko robin/starfire kurmama/yukina kuwabara/kitty cyborg/jix beastboy/terra and random people fron both series to make people jelous write more please _
Tigerlilly1234 chapter 4 . 4/23/2005
Awesome! High fives for you! LOVE HIEI AND RAVEN! Can't wait till they truley learn what it's all about thy'll sure in for a hell of the ride! Again awesome! IF you don't update soon I'll have to hunt you down and tie you to a chair and make you listen to outof tune polka music! Itsucks and I'm talkin from expeireince!

I bet it's eigther Terra or Blackfirr I'm sortta leanin more to terra but you did say she had nothin to do wit slade so I'm not sure.

Toodles for now

Jing King of Bandits chapter 2 . 2/9/2005
flamewolves chapter 3 . 1/25/2005
Hi I like your story but whin will you upgread to chapter 5 I can't wate
flamewolves chapter 4 . 1/21/2005
hay I like the story whin our you going to upgrade it I want to know what happens neax.

see ya