Reviews for The Will to Power
Cool!
pacificuser chapter 6 . 7/13/2009
Nice!
pacificuser chapter 5 . 7/13/2009
Hey there Solid Shark! Nicely done! Perhaps I like this story even better than your GS fics!
murdock chapter 10 . 9/7/2004
the next game comes out after xmas sometime.
White Shadow chapter 10 . 8/11/2004
Awesome work! Looking forward to the sequel. Beyond Good and Evil, I assume?
123 chapter 10 . 6/5/2004
im not really a follower of the highlander/immortal thing, but i knew enough and you still explained it well. at first i thought it was just going to be xenosaga and the immortal mushed together and only focusing on victor...but it wasnt. i liked the little hints of romance too. febuary 15/05 is the release date for for english players...i hope you still wanna write a sequel then!
darkdragon24 chapter 7 . 5/21/2004
Hiya,
Do Immortals have to carry a sword? Or just a bladed weapon of some sort that is long enough and strong enought to cut of heads? I watched the series extensively and I never could tell. May I suggest a staff with a blade at each end for a character? I'm not sure what a weapon like that would be called. Anyways, keep up the good work. Keep wriring! 0_o
darkdragon24
Chelsi
shadowwolf75 chapter 7 . 5/18/2004
This chapter was pretty good . . . and I figured the part with Victor's brother would be kind of like that. Man, I hated doing the Encephalon, it was so long and annoying, and then you had to fight that evil boss at the end. Oh yeah, and the Greatest Hits version of Xenosaga came with a little card ad for Ep 2 that said 'Coming 2005', and frankly I'd believe that. It takes a while to translate and then get the voice actors together.
darkdragon24 chapter 6 . 5/13/2004
Hiya,
Please don't stop this story! I have played Xenosaga: Episode 1 many times through. I have read tons of fanfics about it. This is the first one that I have have come across that I have truly liked. It gives a fresh spin to the Xenosaga story. Are you looking forward to the release of the 2nd game in the Xenosaga series? I know I am! I am practically drooling with anticipation! o_0 Anyways, please continue with your story!
darkdragon24
Chelsi Francis
shadowwolf75 chapter 4 . 5/5/2004
Well, that was certainly an interesting way to spice up the Dock Colony incident. Sure, WE know what Cherenkov did there, but our heroes only saw the result of it. If you were just going straight from the story in their point of view, this chapter would have been a little boring. The duel added some needed action. The Dock Colony was the perfect place for it too, well, other than the Kukai Foundation/Durandal.
shadowwolf75 chapter 2 . 4/29/2004
This fic seems pretty good so far . . . it's always interesting to have a new angle on the original story. And Victor's a good character; sure, he's an Immortal with all kinds of combat experience, but he isn't overly arrogant about it.
TRage chapter 2 . 4/27/2004
cool next chap! gotta love kos-mos she acts like a bady when she wants something.
do i detect a little shion/victor in the air!
wonder how ziggy will react to an immortal victor?
also still waithing for thee two gun nuts to meet.
TRage chapter 1 . 4/25/2004
DUDE you are god! more please!
can't wait to when jr and victor meet.