Reviews for A Dream of Angels
Wabbitco chapter 9 . 8/18/2011
This is simply beautiful!
Crazy Girl Writer chapter 9 . 1/13/2010
This story was wonderful. Although it did make me cry
Hellen Lou chapter 9 . 5/7/2009
This was such a lovely sweet story. it made me cry and smile. Brilliant work.
nonhalema chapter 9 . 12/12/2008
Sad but good story
SnowWhite213 chapter 9 . 5/18/2007
i cried my eyes out.

you are very talented.
lexie2 chapter 9 . 1/22/2007
Youre definitely my favourite author. You sure know how to make people cry. Its heart-breaking and beautifully written story.
Chlex4evr chapter 9 . 1/18/2007
Oh my gosh, I love this story. I cried at the end. such a sad but beautiful ending. keep writing great stories. don't ever give up.
sexylexy chapter 9 . 8/11/2006
omg such a bittersweet story.
kekamarie chapter 9 . 7/5/2006
I loved this story it made me cry it was really good though.
storygirl420 chapter 9 . 2/17/2006
Oh come on, you can't leave it there! Please, please tell me your going to write more! COme on at least tell us if Lex and Chloe end up back together!
KanSol chapter 9 . 11/5/2004
Wow...this was just...it was "just". It made me cry and it made me think about life and its preciousness. I can't help but hope they are okay even though I know its just fiction. It made me cry.
raven chapter 9 . 10/11/2004
Fitting ending. Did have a problem calling Claire Lena in the last chapter-even when you were clearly speaking of the 2nd daughter-not the 1st. Also, the scene where Lex admits to blaming Chloe seemed a bit weak-you portrayed him as sleepy and drunk and after admitting he had the same problem as a kid he blames her for losing Lena? I have no doubt he blames her to some degree, but under the current circumstances I would expect him to blame himself as well. Saying he blames her and writing it off and their relationship needing them to trust each other seemed off. Understand each others feelings, yes. But a statement like that will not build trust-not in the current form, at least.
Pessimistic Romanticist chapter 9 . 10/11/2004
aw i really enjoyed reading this story it was sad but well written and unlike any chlex story i've read

-chlexlover
campbti chapter 9 . 10/11/2004
Thank you for not ending it on the last chapter. It took 2 jack and diets to get rid of the lingering sadness at your prior chapter. However, here I am redemmed and can now go off to this party with a happy heart. Thanks for another wonderful if not sob inducing story. Please another soon, and maybe a tad happier this time. )) Hey can't hurt to ask... ))
melodie568 chapter 9 . 10/11/2004
really good story i love it i hope claire doesnt die like her sister and lex and chloe realize they need each other anyway i love it.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »