Reviews for When a Praetor falls in love
Stella chapter 10 . 5/24/2010
it's been 5 years since you have updated this story. You were telling a good story but left it hanging. Please, if you can gather motivation, return to this story and at least give it an ending.
Yuna Of Besaid chapter 10 . 8/20/2008
Cute story. I almost jumped outta my skin when Baralai shouted. I never expected that from him. he's so calm. I love Barikku. keep up the good work :)
Jasmine chapter 4 . 1/26/2008
it was better when you didnt change the point of view, its was soo good then, now it kinda sucks.
Stephanie chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
I like the story, its different. But Im jealous cuz I love Baralai.
Vampyric Ninja chapter 10 . 11/23/2007
I decided to review, even though it's been two years since you updated this fic. xDD

That said, I love your story. I've always been partial to the Baralai/Rikku pairing, and I think it'd be very interesting to see how poor Gippal reacts to their relationship. You've set up a very nice plot.

So, if anyone's there, update pretty please? _ Come on, you know that you want to. ;)
Susan chapter 10 . 9/7/2007
I can't believe nobody reviewed in such a long time. It will be interesting to read how Baralai and Rikku get through all the obsticles to get married. I do hope they do get to spend the rest of their lives together. Please update this great story soon.
shianoka chapter 10 . 12/24/2006
oh...! i luv this fanfiction! I cant wait until chap 11 is up! keep up the good work!
ChErRyBlOsSoMs-FlOwErOfDeAtH chapter 10 . 4/24/2006
please update soon. i really loved it!
Hikari chapter 10 . 3/30/2006
hehehe...this chapter was so adorkable...hahahaa...can't wait to read the next one!
Crazyclur chapter 10 . 9/22/2005
It took me a while to find out how to review, I've never reviewed before! I'll sort out any grammar and spelling in your story for you if you want, it's the least I can do because I really like this story (I'm a native-english speaker and I'm taking an A-level in English Language so it can't get much better). If you want me to have a go, just e-mail me at If not, just don't e-mail, but I'd like to at least try... Thanks for a great story, update soon!
Unknown BWA HA HA chapter 10 . 7/29/2005
People should start writing more Baralai & Rikku fanfics! I've been trying to read every single one! Please make another chapter!

My current thoughts: Baralai & Rikku make a MUCH cuter couple than Baralai & Paine.
Super Kawaii Lamb chapter 10 . 7/8/2005
Kewl! Please make a new chapter quick!:-)
Crystori chapter 10 . 5/17/2005
Awsome work, I just got done reading all of this and I must applaud your writing skills, it's very nicely put together. .~ I can't wait to read more of your awsome writings.

~~

Tori
xHikari-808x chapter 10 . 5/13/2005
Aw! How sweet!
Red Eyed Stranger chapter 10 . 2/14/2005
one word sums up this chappie...excellant!
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »