Reviews for Forgotten
angelic.aquarian chapter 3 . 8/29/2009
interesting so who is minas husband? is it heero? or someone else i wish its trowa but meh lol
Symphony Illusion chapter 3 . 8/23/2006
Is he Heero! It's like him... typing away with his laptop... i really hope that it IS him. Nowadays, there are not much of them already... 'sob' I am stuck with my stories so i can't continue but hopefully i may continue and finish up soon... anyway, update soon!
Venus Of Love chapter 2 . 4/29/2004
DANG IT! Tell me who Mina's husband is! Tell me, tell me, tell me! *Jumps on top of author's head*
_, Hello.
Heh, ANYWAYS!... Good chapter so far! I'm loving it! O... *crosses fingers together* I hope it's Mina/Heero!
VOL-chan
angelicmayuka chapter 2 . 4/27/2004
.O Suspense...killing...me! I wanna know who her husband is! Personally I would like it to be either Duo or Trowa...but I don't see Duo not making comments to her unless he like...matured...very greatly. o.O so...I think he's out but I liked this chapter tons! :D Update soon!
Aino Yuy chapter 2 . 4/27/2004
lolz, u devil. *sighs* n i was hoping to c who the lucky man was. dammit, i want to know who Minako's husband is! n my vote still goes to Heero, pfft of course.
good story. now i wish u'd update ur other fics. u're completely ignoring them!
TopazDragon chapter 2 . 4/27/2004
There is so nopthing wrong with the stroy. I like how your keeping the husband a mystery. I swear I got so excited while reading, just so I could find a clue about who the husband was. I hope you do make it Mina/Trowa. There isn't many out there. Well, update soon.
Wind Pixie chapter 2 . 4/27/2004
O_o you didn't reveal him *sighs* um I think its Trowa keep up the good work
datajana NSI chapter 2 . 4/27/2004
o, very well done!
I like how you're keeping in the dark who her husband is. adds a little mystery...
_
dj
Chaz chapter 2 . 4/27/2004
Hi, I love what you're doing here. Nice descriptions and loads of unanswered for the husband part, I'm sure you've already chosen who it's gonna be so I haven't got much to say about it. Keep up da good work
sh1n1m3gam1 chapter 2 . 4/27/2004
really good im still hoping for it to be heero/minako
sh1n1m3gam1 chapter 1 . 4/24/2004
yuo've got a good story and im guessing and hoping that her husband is heero
Lil Bashful Luna chapter 1 . 4/23/2004
Duo! Duo! I hope it is Duo!
Aino Yuy chapter 1 . 4/23/2004
u really left us no clue whatsoever on who Minako's husband might be. it could be Heero, Duo, Trowa, or Wufie. but i'll guess on Heero since i'm hoping this is a Minako/Heero fic.
as for the whole storyline... hm... definitely sounds promising. n of course i love reading Minako centrics. but the amnesia idea thing has been done before. actually, numerous of times. but heck, i'm sure w/ ur extremely wild n talented imagination (_), u'll think of something very unique. good job n hopefully u'll update soon.
lynnie chapter 1 . 4/23/2004
OH! MAKE IT DUO MAKE IT DUO MAKE IT DUO PLEASE!
PLEASE OH PLEASE OH PLEASE OH PLEASE OH PLEASE!
ahem, now that i have that out of my system...Great story!
Update soon or i'll sick my flying monkeys on you!
Bwahahahahahahahaha...what? they're not here yet?
Oh okay then...*walks away*
Odeeyou chapter 1 . 4/23/2004
I think it should be WuFei. That is just in my opinion one of the funniest pairings a person can do. And like they say, opposites attract. But thats my opinion. Great idea for a story though.