Reviews for Summer at the Burrow
diegokpo30 chapter 3 . 11/6/2016
Me encanto la historia, me encanta esta pareja es mi favorita, lastima que ya paso mucho tiempo y no creo que actualices, pero aun asi lo agrego a favoritos.
ChronoMitsurugi chapter 3 . 6/8/2016
And people wonder why Luna is my favorite.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/23/2013
Nicely done so far. Would love to see more of this!
Kenjo chapter 3 . 7/3/2012
Awwwww... That's it? You must update please!
codyw1 chapter 3 . 11/3/2011
Oh dear. Another abandoned one. What a shame, I was really enjoying that too. :(
dennisud chapter 3 . 7/25/2010
I'd like to see more on this but i see your last update was in 2007. Kinda hope you restart that writing bug cause you have a few more stories I'd like to read more of!

dennisud
Arekanderu chapter 3 . 8/13/2009
Wonderful story :)
ZeLuNatic22 chapter 3 . 11/2/2008
hahahah nice
Clell65619 chapter 3 . 8/13/2008
This is a lovely gentle story. Thank you, and I look forward to the next installment.
Edvardo chapter 3 . 8/12/2008
Not updated since 2004? What a pity... this was getting interesting. Luna is such a sweetheart and her outlook on the world is just what Harry needs.

Ed

sailrpopeye
B00tifulSoul chapter 3 . 8/8/2007
Luna in this story is delightful. Poor Fred... X).

I also saw a lot of similarities to this story to some of your others... but I guess you're just using your artistic license.

-Ren
FallingRaven chapter 3 . 8/2/2007
The fact that you haven't updated in three some odd years probably means you are done with the story, and a great story it is. I do, however hope that you decide to write more. It would be nice. You just write Luna so well I love reading your stuff. If you don't write more it's fine but I truely wish you would.
petites sorcieres chapter 3 . 7/18/2007
Ow I hope it"s not the last chaptee !I love it so muh Yo coul continue
hatami chapter 3 . 1/30/2006
cute
Serious Fan chapter 3 . 8/12/2005
she really good for him!