Reviews for The Infamous Wedding Snapshot
Mediatorgrrl chapter 1 . 7/26/2006
Oh, I agree with you about the fluff genre! lol

OMG! I was laughing this whole time!

SassyBird chapter 1 . 5/13/2005
Hmm. I rather agree with Dumbledore's opinion of weddings. I really liked the flashback for some reason, and I think you did a good job of conveying your picture with out too many words (my problem). Anyway, I got a good laugh out of this, and thought you ought to know. Peter's outfit was interesting mental image.

As it happens, I don't think there's anything glaring that conflicts with OotP, or any of the rest of the series.

Out of random curiosity, what didn't you like about OotP? I could only read it properly once too. I could only handle so much of Harry's attitude (though I trust it will clear'd better!) and Fudge and Umbridge and Snape made my so mad, my book was in serious danger of being shredded. ;)

Oh, and fluff IS an official genre, didn't you know? Oh well, can't help it if authority doesn't always recongize greatness. :)
striped-fire chapter 1 . 1/19/2005
don't worry, i love you, see i'am reviwing.

or at lest i love your storys

mif i'am sorry, i'am mean

but i meant it

Poodle Luva chapter 1 . 11/23/2004
This was funny, i can really see it happening. u should keep writing!
Kiki Cabou chapter 1 . 11/14/2004
That was so freakin' awesome. :D
seawinter windgirl chapter 1 . 6/14/2004
what a funny story! yes, i agree, they should make fluff an official genre!
Batsutousaitoo sick and tired to sign in chapter 1 . 5/13/2004
*laughing madly* OOH! That was the best, ever! Perfect! THANK YOU! I so needed a good laugh today! I love you! *grins widely* Thanks for making today worth it!
Batsutousai .x
Athena D. Cat chapter 1 . 4/29/2004
Ice Lynx chapter 1 . 4/23/2004
Lol, that was good. I liked the picture I got out of that.
-Ice Lynx
DragonGrin - former TeenTypist chapter 1 . 4/22/2004
I love this. Fluff should totally be a genre here. Great story, I love missing scene stories. Totally agree about the awfullenss of OotP.