Reviews for Second Chance
romance-addict44 chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
When I first started it I thought Evin was going to die, but then it turned out all right in the end. Better than all right actually...more like perfect...
AerinAlanna chapter 1 . 11/28/2006
I love Evin/Miri fics, especially when there is a plot in them, which this one has. It's a great story, and Miri's line "It took you long enough, idiot" is exactly what I have been planning to say to my best friend when he realizes how oblivous he has been for the past five years.

Wonderful job on this story!

~Amanda
Tawnykit chapter 1 . 9/24/2006
Aww... _ That's cute. Very fluffy, and yet at the same time, not enough to overwhelm the reader. Great job!
seyyada chapter 1 . 10/19/2005
wow, nice fic, keep up the good work. regards, seyyada
annmarieri chapter 1 . 2/20/2005
What? You're excellent at fluff... I love it :)

I always wanted to read a MiriEvin fic...

~Annmarie
Fantasizing-Lady-Knight chapter 1 . 7/28/2004
Wow...I love it. You have no idea how afraid I was that Evin was going to die, though. I kept whispering, "No, Evin, don't die on Miri, don't die!"

That was really excellent. When I have a reaction like that, that shows that you have good writing skills because I when a story is really good, I /feel/ for the characters.

For Tortall and the Queen's Riders!

-Fanta
Lucie - or Lux chapter 1 . 5/28/2004
this was so good. it's really great writing, and again, i love the evin/miri stuff. it's great to finally read stuff from the Riders' point of view. I hope there's more coming.
PsychoLioness chapter 1 . 4/23/2004
That was great! Like, really great! I loved it!
PennyGirl chapter 1 . 4/23/2004
This is good and very well written. I liked it a lot, i hope you write more just as good.
me chapter 1 . 4/23/2004
Yes! Fianally!
erialis chapter 1 . 4/23/2004
Sweet. Serious but satisfying.
Sweet Bassist chapter 1 . 4/23/2004
Aw, that was sweet. I never really thought about Evin and Miri, they just sorta didn't catch my eye. Oh well, I liked this fic a lot. I'm all fluff and no plot! :P
Great work!